Which is your favorite Video Game?

DomingoX6

Which is your favorite Video Game?

Postby DomingoX6 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:48 pm

Let's see how many gamers we have in this forum!

Tell us your favorite video game/video game saga!

As you may have noticed by my profile pic, yes, my favorite video game saga, since I was a child, has been Sonic, and I still play Sonic games and get hyped with the new games (Sonic Mania & "Project Sonic 2017" are coming!!! :D).

I also have played a lot other videogames, like Mario, Uncharted, God of War, Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, GTA, Counter Strike, Fire Emblem, Metal Slug, Fifa Street, Metal Gear, Mother/Earthbound, ICO/Shadow of the Colossus, and many, many, many others!
casio8978

Re: Which is your favorite Video Game?

Postby casio8978 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:03 pm

well my all time favorite game saga is The Elder Scrolls. i would say I like Oblivion even a bit more than Skyrim. or nor :D
I didnt played Morrowind that much, but i cant wait for fan remake of Morrowind using Syrim engine, called Skywind.
i also played Dragons age, Neverwinter Nights, Red Alert, Stronghold Crusaider, Total War saga, Left4dead, Silent Hunter..
I like games where you have to think what would be best strategy, not just shoot :P
sadly i dont have time for games anymore
gugakip

Postby gugakip » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:19 pm

Oh well, I like playing Tetris a lot :) Trying to get better everytime... but it gets difficult to beat my topscores :P

I play Team Fortress 2 and Hearthstone too. In the first half of this year I completed portal 2 and The Witness. On mobile I play Clash of Clans :)

Sometimes I get a feeling that I'm wasting my time playing those games but it's a good distraction in between studying for example. Although I could use some more money so I should be working more... or learning to code games myself :D
Chieftain

Postby Chieftain » Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:51 pm

I haven't played any new games since 2011, as I've got a weak laptop which can't run new games. But, from all the games I've played so far, I must say "L.A. Noire" is the best game.

Other favorite games for me are: "The Godfather" , "The Godfather II" , "Stronghold Crusader" , "Command & Conquer: Generals" , "Rise of Nations" , "Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas" , "Grand Theft Auto: Vice City" , "Mount and Blade: Warband" , and all the "Football Manager" simulators.
siddartha149

Postby siddartha149 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:31 am

Assasin Creed (Ezio) is surely my favourite game. Apart from that I really liked Stardew Valley and also I am a big fan of Aveyond series game. I prefer low size, interesting story line games more than graphic oriented and repetitive gameplay games. Right now I am waiting for the release of The Adventure Pals and Sentry Knight Conquest games. :P
dguy

Postby dguy » Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:48 pm

I usually don't have any time for games but if I do have spare time I play a sim on my phone called Transport Empire. It is a train game that lets you build a train empire and own businesses in cities. I'm almost through it and will probably wipe it and start again when I top out

Otherwise it is straight board games on the phone to fill time gaps

PTCs are my video games right now :)
David
gugakip

Postby gugakip » Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:57 pm

dguy wrote:PTCs are my video games right now :)
Do you click ads yourself too? I'd think that you promote so heavily that the income of clicling ads yourself is negligible... :)

Do you play empire games because you want to build your owm empire once too? :D
dguy

Postby dguy » Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:29 pm

gugakip wrote:
Do you click ads yourself too? I'd think that you promote so heavily that the income of clicling ads yourself is negligible... :)

Do you play empire games because you want to build your owm empire once too? :D
I used to play the empire games as practice for when I get one :lol:

now I'm starting to think those games are the only empire I'll ever get to run :mrgreen:

The only clicking I do is to qualify for referral income (PV is the exception). I don't have very much time to click. PTCs are my third 'job' behind work and trading stocks. My trading has slowed a lot this year so I have more time to be active but when that picks up I need to give it a lot of attention because there are more dollars on the line. So I try to minimize the actual work I need to do in PTC and try to follow the news on my main sites from an investor perspective.

I consider the PTCs like a penny stock investment and also like a game
David
ucwise

Postby ucwise » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:10 pm

God Of War i - iii
SolidSnake

Postby SolidSnake » Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:18 pm

Obviously Metal Gear as my nickname says :lol:

There have been many others that touched my heart as well though.. The Mount and Blade games, Boiling Point, All Tomb Raider series, Final Fantasy IX when I was in my teens, the Driver series, the Splinter Cell series, the Max Payne series, Second Sight, King Arthur for PS2.. etc. I've completed thousands of videogames but these ones just jumped off the pages.. :)

Return to “Games”