How are you doing in Paidverts?

vishalhariya
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:43 am

Re: How are you doing in Paidverts?

Postby vishalhariya » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:47 am

MarcdeKoning wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:39 pm
Post here some stats and stories about your Paidverts adventure!
well i m a beginner to this sites still moving with slow speed . nut i love the concept of this sites. please help me rise up
DomingoX6
Posts: 560
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:11 pm
Location: Venezuela

Re: How are you doing in Paidverts?

Postby DomingoX6 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:14 pm

vishalhariya wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:47 am
MarcdeKoning wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:39 pm
Post here some stats and stories about your Paidverts adventure!
well i m a beginner to this sites still moving with slow speed . nut i love the concept of this sites. please help me rise up
Check this post.
snezana1969
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:48 pm

Re: How are you doing in Paidverts?

Postby snezana1969 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:01 am

snezana1969
2019-02-12 09:57:40 $0.10
On grid
farooktabana
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:49 am

Re: How are you doing in Paidverts?

Postby farooktabana » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:03 am

Hi, if i buy fixed ads auction what BAPs i earn, and whats the value of paid ads i earn or see? Thank you!
DomingoX6
Posts: 560
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:11 pm
Location: Venezuela

Re: How are you doing in Paidverts?

Postby DomingoX6 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:59 pm

farooktabana wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:03 am
Hi, if i buy fixed ads auction what BAPs i earn, and whats the value of paid ads i earn or see? Thank you!
You won't get any BAPs with Fixed Ads Auction, the only option that will give you BAPs is Bulk Ads.

The value of paid ads depends on you BAP group, you can see how much each group receives daily here: viewforum.php?f=5
kobirfasha
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat May 20, 2017 2:42 pm

Re: How are you doing in Paidverts?

Postby kobirfasha » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:22 pm

MarcdeKoning wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:39 pm
Post here some stats and stories about your Paidverts adventure!
I am kobirfasha from bangladesh. i am work paidverts before two years,but i don't know about big earn from paidverts.
i want your information how to big earn from paidverts.thanks
DomingoX6
Posts: 560
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:11 pm
Location: Venezuela

Re: How are you doing in Paidverts?

Postby DomingoX6 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:32 pm

kobirfasha wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:22 pm
MarcdeKoning wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:39 pm
Post here some stats and stories about your Paidverts adventure!
I am kobirfasha from bangladesh. i am work paidverts before two years,but i don't know about big earn from paidverts.
i want your information how to big earn from paidverts.thanks
Check this post.
snezana1969
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:48 pm

Re: How are you doing in Paidverts?

Postby snezana1969 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:55 am

paidverts grid
snezana1969
2019-04-04 11:47:16 $0.10

Return to “Your statistics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest