How are you doing in Paidverts?

MarcdeKoning

How are you doing in Paidverts?

Postby MarcdeKoning » Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:39 pm

Post here some stats and stories about your Paidverts adventure!
SolidSnake

Re: How are you doing in Paidverts?

Postby SolidSnake » Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:51 pm

Well, not sure if the initial message by Marc was suggesting us to open a separate thread or reply to it, but my story could fit in a simple post so I'll simply try replying.

(Plus I wouldn't want to bore people with a dedicated thread nor have the time to update it regularly :lol: )

So, I've been a member as a part of my team in Paidverts for a couple of years now and eventually got up to group 7 and stayed there for 1+ year up until before the last swap.

My BAPs were converted to close to 1800 RPs but with a few good transactions I've increased them to 2563 now, plus I'm also at group 4 and climbing the ladder, so I don't mind the recent changes that made the site more of stable earner because it's more future proof this way.

What I love most about PV is how it mixes advertising and profits with one purchase (especially cause I'm interested in both :lol: ). I also like the fact that we don't rely on PayPal here so there's no PayPal-accident waiting to happen..

And last but not least I like the new PV design and dedicated forum - I'll probably stay active here.

That's all! Wish you all the best with your earnings! ;)
missi

Postby missi » Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:13 am

I really enjoy watching and experiencing the evolution of Paidverts.

Originally I laughed at the ads that I saw but joined due to curiosity getting the better of me roughly 2 years ago.

It's been a roller coaster since then, but one I have enjoyed and benefited from in multiple ways, not just earning but learning also. So far been through 3 conversions to RP's, gotten to BAP group 11 in the past and just recently made it back to group 8.

Most times I have climbed to the higher levels has been due to wins with games, Money Slots has had some kind moments with me, and I some foolish ones with it ha!. All fun. I've even gained active long term referrals for other programs that spend with the advertising I have used.

Total deposits: $2,017.87229
Total PV Purchases: $1,010.531
Currently own: 260,534 royalty positions
Ad Earnings: $6,936.85812 (from 18388 ads)
Ad Purchases: $7,970.20 Referral Commissions: $5,969.53897 ($3,642.20485 purchases; $2,327.33412 ads)
Cashouts: $5,234.78

These do not include earnings I have gained from past Fast Track Queues where I have profited and got back all out of pocket expense also.

Happy earnings
akmsn2

Postby akmsn2 » Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:36 am

Hi
this is Awais. well i started of with it around 6 months ago. so far its Good.
but recently i have noticed that ever since i bought this 30 days membership, i am not getting the high value ads. not sure whats the problem here. can Marc or anybody else help me out understand this pls ?
thnx

and congrats to PV team for this new Forum as it will help get more reviews and info then before
Freaker1984

Postby Freaker1984 » Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:54 pm

30 days membership has nothing to do with high value ads
It just depends in what BAP group you are in

Greetz
2X6 BTC matrix
No need te refer, automatic payments to your wallet

ucwise

Postby ucwise » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:41 pm

A start in paidvert was like "ucee, what is a set of $0.0005 gonna do for you, why not quit" but now I'm in group 1 and cash ads has increased from $0.0005 up to $0.009. Currently viewing ads to raise $1 for my 2nd bulk ads. I know half effort produces no result, if I can make it to group 1, then, group 8 is coming soon...
Raviraj007

Postby Raviraj007 » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:44 pm

i'm leaving paidvert as i'm constantly loosing money and BAP by playing games, had very bad experience with that :|
ucwise

Postby ucwise » Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:23 pm

Raviraj007, this game is all about patience. Your passion is what keeps you going when the going gets tough - "warren Buffett". I have great passion to earn online and for music as well, if you really want to get more out of paidverts, you need patience. Please try to understand paidverts.
The game you're playing is not compulsory I guess, so if you feel you're losing too much, stop playing it until you have enough. Best of luck!
akmsn2

Postby akmsn2 » Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:47 am

Freaker1984 wrote:30 days membership has nothing to do with high value ads
It just depends in what BAP group you are in

Greetz
okay sir so as u mentioned about the group levels... how am i suppose to know what can i earn from level 4 on daily basis.?
seems to me i am here with nothing in my pocket ever since PV got into its reset phase. i was making like a ollar in 4 days or less daily. but now, its 0.10 daily. at level 4. i believe you are here as a senior. pls shed some light on this issue.

thnx

Awais
orlan12fish

Postby orlan12fish » Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:18 am

Back in December 2014, I started as a free member. It took me almost 2 months to earn 1 dollar, because I wanted to buy a Campaign. Since then, I've invested and reinvested a total of $244 in bulk ads.

I usually spare the money earned from Paid Ads: 10-30% to RPs and the rest to buy more ads and scale group. Currently, I'm in Group 4.

I've been working very hard to earn money doing some freelance jobs (logo designs), as all of that money is invested in MyTrafficValue/Paidverts, hoping that in about 2 or 3 years I can start being rewarded in a passive way

Return to “Your statistics”