:) good
anik86p

Re: How are you doing in Paidverts?

Postby anik86p » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:08 am

i invest usd 3,..but paidverds pay .5 usd with in next 15 days.....whats wrong
missi

Postby missi » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:36 pm

anik86p wrote:i invest usd 3,..but paidverds pay .5 usd with in next 15 days.....whats wrong
Nothing wrong.

You did not invest. You purchased $3 in Bulk Ads. Paidverts is NOT an investment site with fixed returns.

When you buy Bulk Ads you get a % of our profits delivered to you by way of Paid Ads Monday to Friday. If you want a higher cut of the commission it helps to climb BAP levels. The more BAP you hold enables your account to receive higher value ads.
Ancsi

Postby Ancsi » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:47 pm

I've been here since December 2016, a lot of things I do not understand. I paid 0.05 to get more ads, but nothing happened change. Referrals do not have to be even more BAP was available? I ask how it is to play for free: Evolved launched Coinflip! Free BAP playing every day! By doing this, you can win and what?
Upon entering Calls: 2FA pin code and what is it and what should be entered. Help!
I love Paidverts! Unfortunately, no more entrants!
missi

Postby missi » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:23 am

Ancsi wrote:I've been here since December 2016, a lot of things I do not understand. I paid 0.05 to get more ads, but nothing happened change. Referrals do not have to be even more BAP was available? I ask how it is to play for free: Evolved launched Coinflip! Free BAP playing every day! By doing this, you can win and what?
Upon entering Calls: 2FA pin code and what is it and what should be entered. Help!
I love Paidverts! Unfortunately, no more entrants!
The $0.05 Recycle Ad Upgrade delivers ads randomly. This upgrade depends on other users recycling ads they do not wish to view. As many users view all their Paid Ads recycled ads can be rare. It is still a worthwhile upgrade as it will remain active until you have $1 in Paid ads returned to your account.

To increase BAP level fasterand get a higher % of our profits shared with you then purchase Bulk Ads.
Go to "Buy Ads" section of your navigation menu to find these. When you buy Bulk Ads your site of choice is advertised and you are gifted with 2400 BAP per $1 in ads purchased. You will not incur the 100 BAP daily tax for 14 days after purchase of Bulk Ads. In addition to this you will receive 1% of your Ad purchase value returned to you as a paid ad for 10 days after purchase.

Advertise your referral link to gain commissions to your account when they make purchases.

CoinFlip Evolved is a freemium game that is on an external site separate to PV. go to coinflipevolved.com to play. You get coins to play free daily. If you win in any of the daily competitions you can also win BAP. See more details about coinflip Evolved on their facebook page here https://www.facebook.com/CoinFlip-Evolv ... 002990520/
and the forum thread here https://www.mytrafficvalue.com/forum/po ... ml#p519111

2FA is an extra layer of security you can add to your account to keep it safe. If you have set up 2FA and having problems you will need to contact support. Only they can help you with this. Make sure you send clear detail of the problem you are having.
If you have not set it on your account you can chose whether you want to use this feature or not. If you do not want to use it and have not set it up then ignore the option on the home page.
Rashmi113

Postby Rashmi113 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:57 am

Please help me how to earn money fast. Sometimes i am unable to understand what doing in website. Because paidverts sometime show many ads. Otherwise only 1 ads show.
pramodsurya

Postby pramodsurya » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:20 am

First you click on BAP bonus add point then view you increasing you're BAP more BAP more big amount add.
So keep doing and click on BAP, OK.
nazimyaseen

Postby nazimyaseen » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:00 am

MarcdeKoning wrote:Post here some stats and stories about your Paidverts adventure!
I am a new user, kindly tell me. what should i do for more earning...
gugakip

Postby gugakip » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:54 pm

nazimyaseen wrote:
nazimyaseen wrote:
MarcdeKoning wrote:Post here some stats and stories about your Paidverts adventure!
I am a new user, kindly tell me. what should i do for more earning...
must reply...
You can click your daily BAP ads and buy adpacks to gain even more BAP. Then you'll receive paid ads 5 days a week (not in the weekend) and that's how you earn! You could try to gamble with your BAP to earn more BAP, but you can lose it all as well, so be careful.
impanjtani

Postby impanjtani » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:32 pm

Hi , Friends , Me Tanveer Hussain Babar From Pakistan and Working With PV since More then 3 years , I achieve my Goal here totally For investing my Time and Earn More then $65 witch in Invest at MTV and Purchase Shares and they are Growing Day bay Day , Although the PV and MTV earning Process is Little bit Complicated but the Admin is Loyal and sincere with their Members there for i like to work with them , After last Swap many users go away but now majority has came again and working . I really Recommend PV & MTV to all those internet Users those Want to Earn at Home . I also merkiting about PV & MTV at my site ........

Return to “Your statistics”