How are you doing in Paidverts?

pakasa123456
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:15 pm

Re: How are you doing in Paidverts?

Postby pakasa123456 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:53 pm

It seems I am in the right place, joined this month, learning to earn, kindly share the different processes that can be applied.
Very encouraging posts above.
DomingoX6
Posts: 500
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:11 pm
Location: Venezuela

Re: How are you doing in Paidverts?

Postby DomingoX6 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:58 pm

pakasa123456 wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:53 pm
It seems I am in the right place, joined this month, learning to earn, kindly share the different processes that can be applied.
Very encouraging posts above.
Hello!

Check this.
chafiko12
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:44 am

Re: How are you doing in Paidverts?

Postby chafiko12 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:38 pm

hello i want to ask why i dont recieve recycled ads i paid for it ? thank you :)
DomingoX6
Posts: 500
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:11 pm
Location: Venezuela

Re: How are you doing in Paidverts?

Postby DomingoX6 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:35 pm

chafiko12 wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:38 pm
hello i want to ask why i dont recieve recycled ads i paid for it ? thank you :)
There aren't many recycled ads on circulation, but you should receive them from time to time.
brkobrkoski
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:39 am

Re: How are you doing in Paidverts?

Postby brkobrkoski » Mon May 28, 2018 6:18 pm

Raviraj007 wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:44 pm
i'm leaving paidvert as i'm constantly loosing money and BAP by playing games, had very bad experience with that :|
I think the game is unfair (on rulet 8 time and more is red).
KIRUSHAN
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:59 am

Re: How are you doing in Paidverts?

Postby KIRUSHAN » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:57 pm

I cashout last week to perfect money account. You send message to me that send money to perfect money. But the money was not received by perfect money. They said they have not any dealing with paidverts. Pl. Clarify.
DomingoX6
Posts: 500
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:11 pm
Location: Venezuela

Re: How are you doing in Paidverts?

Postby DomingoX6 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:23 pm

KIRUSHAN wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:57 pm
I cashout last week to perfect money account. You send message to me that send money to perfect money. But the money was not received by perfect money. They said they have not any dealing with paidverts. Pl. Clarify.
Please, contact the support team for this problem.
snezana1969
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:48 pm

Re: How are you doing in Paidverts?

Postby snezana1969 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:23 am

The game is unfair
I lost 8 times in a row on Baccarat.
brkobrkoski
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:39 am

Re: How are you doing in Paidverts?

Postby brkobrkoski » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:39 pm

CLICKGRIDE

brkobrkoski

2018-08-01 16:31:25 $0.10

Return to “Your statistics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest