Introduce yourself

slosumo

Introduce yourself

Postby slosumo » Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:15 pm

Please introduce yourself here (in English only!)- placeholder first post.
vecors

Re: Introduce yourself

Postby vecors » Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:22 pm

Hi!

I am Cesar (aka vecors) from Portugal! Member of MTV since 2013 and loving it! :D

Also moderator :evil:
hispanomc
Gold member
Gold member

Postby hispanomc » Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:27 pm

Hey guys!

It's hispano here, from Spain.
I'm an mtv user since november 2014 and i've gone through the hardest times of MTV, and still here and in my profit margin. Looking forward to 2017 as i'm sure it will be, at last, the life-changing year for mtv.
As you will probably know, specially the spanish community, i'm a hard believer of the MTV concept and its staff, who are the best guys we could have.
Nice to see the PV forum (and hopefully the next MMG) going life. I hope we can read each others frequently.
Behave properly :twisted: :lol:
Limits are only real in weak minds
MarcdeKoning

Postby MarcdeKoning » Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:32 pm

Hi, my name is MarcdeKoning.
I'm new here and I know none of you knows me, so I figured i'd introduce myself.

--

In all seriousness:
My name is Marc de Koning, just like my forum name shows you.
I've been a member of My Traffic Value, the "mother company" of Paidverts since 2012.

Started off as a regular investor, but after being around for a few years and building myself a network I got the opportunity to become the CEO of My Traffic Value in 2015.
Dreams do become true when you work hard for it.

I'm 24 years old.
I enjoy fitness, travelling, meeting new people and gaining knowledge.
I'll be doing whatever I can to make your stay with Paidverts or any of the other companies affiliated to My Traffic Value as enjoyable as possible.
rached

Postby rached » Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:42 pm

Hi From Tunisia
My name is rached from Tunisia. I'am a teacher 50 years old, i spend my time here loving MTV. at the beginning it was too difficult to understand the model. especially now with the new ceo it manages little by little. Congratulations to all those who contribute to the company devellopement
dotuan

Postby dotuan » Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:45 pm

Hi, I'm Dotuan, I'm on Paidverts from 2014.

Nice to be on page 1 :lol: :lol: :lol:
vierkovic

Postby vierkovic » Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:47 pm

Vierkovic here, from Spain, on Paidverts since its beginnings.
My real name is Javier, and I'm glad to see finally an only PV forum
gugakip

Postby gugakip » Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:49 pm

Hello everyone, I'm gugakip from Belgium :) I'm a member on MTV since 2013-2014... don't know it anymore, so long! :o

I'm a student and I hope to become wealthy from MTV one day. I love spending time on my computer while gaming, although I like to learn programming in my spare time. Hopefully one day I can help building something for MTV... I guess this are just dreams but whatever, it keeps me motivated to learn.

I'm not a big user but... I love reading everything on the forums etc. If I can help you with something, feel free to use our cool personal message system! I'd love to help you :)
freak300

Postby freak300 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:57 pm

Hi,

My name is Martin. I am from Germany and a member of Paidverts and My Traffic Value for a few years now. I joined Paidverts in the first place but finally used my money to buy myself mainly RP's in My Traffic Value.

For a 19 year old I invested pretty much and I hope to see this company grow more and more and become a giant. I have no doubt that we will achieve that as we have a great CEO, team and members.
I am soon going to join university and I think in 3 years when I finish my RP's will have a very high value.

I am looking forward to an even brighter future and even more money making opportunities!
shaheen19

Postby shaheen19 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:09 pm

My name is shaheen . Try to make some money PV/MTV . Still hope..........my monitor is bitgames.io Best free Bitcoin Mine and offerwalls Faucet ever .
Last edited by shaheen19 on Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Introduce yourself”