Bitcoin

dguy

Bitcoin

Postby dguy » Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:00 pm

It is PV related but this seems a good place to talk BTC and post news stories

Like this:

Bitcoin Still Has More Buyers Than Sellers (And That's All That Really Matters)

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoin-price-9-2016/
David
dguy

Re: Bitcoin

Postby dguy » Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:16 pm

Found another good story:

Why the First Bitcoin ETF Could Double the Price of Bitcoin

http://moneymorning.com/2016/09/09/why- ... f-bitcoin/
David
kbwnd

Postby kbwnd » Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:50 pm

very nice articles, thank you
dguy

Postby dguy » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:27 pm

kbwnd wrote:very nice articles, thank you
I found them quite encouraging. Especially after some of the troubles BTC has faced this year :)
David
dguy

Postby dguy » Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:32 am

India's Zebpay Adds 20,000 New Users Monthly, Looks to "Expand More Aggressively"

Zebpay, an app-based bitcoin exchange, has just crossed the 100,000 downloads milestone for Android and iOS devices, highlighting "India's growing interest in bitcoin as an investment, commodity and technology." Eyeing a user-base of more than 450,000 by the end of 2016, Zebpay is now in the process of raising additional funding to "expand more aggressively in India," Sandeep Goenka, co-founder and COO of Zebpay, told Bitcoin Magazine...

read more here...

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/in ... 1473104509
David
dguy

Postby dguy » Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:48 pm

Why Bitcoin Isn’t a Ponzi Scheme
Recently the SEC delayed its decision on approving a bitcoin ETF, likely due to the complex nature revolving around security. During the review process the public was free to submit comments expressing any concerns around the ETF.

One critic submitted a comment about how Bitcoin is like a Ponzi scheme or penny stock. This is a common fallacy that gets circulated amongst naysayers, so here’s a rebuttal to his arguments.
read more here....

http://cryptohustle.com/why-bitcoin-isnt-a-ponzi-scheme
David
dguy

Postby dguy » Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:39 am

ECB Wants To Curb Bitcoin Use Over Fears It May "Lose Control Over Money Supply"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-1 ... ney-supply
David
gugakip

Postby gugakip » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:21 pm

Do you really think central banks will be able to control this cryptocurrencies? I'm curious. Their only option in my opinion is making it illegal to own and trade those currencies maybe, but this should happen before more "real world" companies include Bitcoin as a payment option... although I'm not a fan of central banks, Bitcoin rocks :)
dguy

Postby dguy » Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:12 pm

gugakip wrote:Do you really think central banks will be able to control this cryptocurrencies? I'm curious. Their only option in my opinion is making it illegal to own and trade those currencies maybe, but this should happen before more "real world" companies include Bitcoin as a payment option... although I'm not a fan of central banks, Bitcoin rocks :)
I think they will definitely try. BTCs are a real threat to their power and money schemes. CB printing presses are the foundation for their house of cards and any stable currency could disrupt them

That is why they work so hard to suppress the gold market with paper gold. Gold is their greatest opponent at the moment but they have set up a gold paper market to corrupt the price
David
gugakip

Postby gugakip » Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:28 pm

dguy wrote: I think they will definitely try. BTCs are a real threat to their power and money schemes. CB printing presses are the foundation for their house of cards and any stable currency could disrupt them

That is why they work so hard to suppress the gold market with paper gold. Gold is their greatest opponent at the moment but they have set up a gold paper market to corrupt the price
And do you think they will succeed? I really wonder what will happen the coming years. I don't like the evolution that more and more transactions are digital and not longer with cash. Governments know too well howmuch every citizen is spending etc, hackers can get this information too... I really think that a anonymous currency like BTC is needed to be the 'cash of the future', just to make the governments unable to know everything that's going on. I'm not saying I want a black economy, but I like to be able to buy things the government can't track (for example if you want to buy physical gold).

Return to “General”