Humanatic-$/day

Crimson

Humanatic-$/day

Postby Crimson » Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:19 pm

Who is Humanatic?Have you ever got called by a company and heard the operator say ''this call is being recorded''?

That is us.

What does Humanatic do?They record the customer calls and check them for quality.

The companies pay Humanatic to check the calls and sort through them to ensure a better customer service.

How do you make money here?You sign up,complete an application and if you are accepted you can start right away.
ou need a verified Paypal account to be accepted.Humanatic only pays in Paypal.

How does ths work?You will need to listen to recorded calls and sort them by categories using every category's rules.

You have a percent of accuracy for each category.If you drop below a certain percent (97%) ,your category may be blocked.

If you work with a good accuracy you will unlock new higher-paying categories that will pay more per call.
Why use Humanatic?There is no schedule,minimum requirement ,you can make as little or as much as you choose.

As a new member you will be given easy categories that will allow you to learn.As you begin to advance,you have the chance to become a

''SuperHuman'' which is the most prized position and title.

You will need to have good command of the English language as 90% of the calls are in English.If you also know Spanish it's even better but only optional.

How much can you earn on a daily basis?As a beginner maybe under one dollar per day.

As you grow experience and unlock other high-paying calls you have the chance to make up to ~30$/day.

Is this really possible?Yes,no doubt, but you will need much determination to make that amount per day.As an ''ocassional'' user here and there i make a few dollars per day.

There is even a daily contest where you can earn more money by being in the top 25 earners.Also,other contests and promotions are introduced regularly for the users.

Support is pretty good and there is a forum where you can ask questions and interact with other users.

You will be penalized for every call marked wrong so try always to maintain your accuracy.

During phone calls you may get gems,which will enable you to purchase items form the store.The items will help you to review calls faster or offer you other advantages.

The company sends payments every Monday and Tuesday if you asked for the payment the week !!before!! .The minimum to cashout is 10$.

You can make that every week easy with a little bit of work.

So,if you are looking for a side income,or just some money,this is the place.

Hands down,Humanatic is the best business i've come across that allows you to make dollars per day without even spending anything.

It is also available worldwide.So anyone can apply and become a worker.
Humanatic has a referral program that will allow you to send an invite to friends and get gems if they earn the first 10$.

So if you send me your email i will send you an invitation.Before this you had to complete an application so i am not sure if this will allow you to bypass that,but we can try speeding it up.

Some tips for new users:

Read the rules and reread them if you need to
Dont be afraid to ask questions if you don't understand something
Try to maintain your accuracy
Do not ever,ever mark calls wrong on purpose,staff will notice
If you have thoughts or questions regarding Humanatic,don't hesitate to leave a comment.
There is now a new way so you will send an invite to friends to sign up and you will get 25 gems.
I am not sure if you will still have to complete an application.When i signed up,i had to.
If anyone wants an invite they can pm me theyr email.
gugakip

Re: Humanatic-$/day

Postby gugakip » Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:01 pm

Howlong do you have to work every day do earn this $30? A whole day of listening?

Could you try to expres the earnings in earnings/hour?

Thanks! :)
Crimson

Re: Humanatic-$/day

Postby Crimson » Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:20 pm

Depends only on you.You have to be a pro and unlock all the high paying categories to reach that.Most people will likely not.
I average an 3-4$ in a 3-5 hours.You have to be efficient and fast.The more experience you have,you can earn better.
As a beginner,you will not make a lot per day.But work at it long enough and you might get some nice money.
However,this is my case and i am pretty lazy but there are a majority of people that earn much more than me per hour.

Return to “Other”