BoomDirect

Crimson

BoomDirect

Postby Crimson » Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:27 am

Boomdirect is a business that makes profits through managed forex social trading.
It's a fairly new concept invented by the admin himself,Johnny Martin together with admin Pierre Andre Manseau.
The goal is to make profits through automated Forex Social trading.
Trading strategies are offered for free on the Bd platform where you can copy Forex traders passively and profit.
If you already trade Forex manually you can trade it here and get a lot of advantages over normal Forex trading.
Expected profit is 2-3%/month.Yes,there is also risk so choose carefully your strategy.
To be qualified for earning you need to copy a volume strategy and one other normal strategy.
All the comissions from the volume strategy will go to the rank comissions.Every member gets monthly rank comissions depending on the number of lots traded.
This is a perfectly legal business so there are rewards and also some risks of losing some of the capital.
Overall,the business concept is working beautifully,and the more members there are,better rank comissions we will get.
Every bit of revenue comes from the Forex market,not any other sources.
There is a referral program on 5 levels of 10% (50% total).The referral comission comes from every trade fee made by your refferal (except volume strategy) ,as per Bd agreement with Forex Brokers JFD Prime and Fx Globe (liquidity providers).
Accepted wallets:Neteller ,Skrill,credit cards.They are also working on adding payza as an option.
Invested money can be withdrawn at any time and are processed manually usually within 24-48 hours.

You can make an account here http://opportunity.myboomdirect.net/en/?...onGenocide

For any suggestions or guidance you can post here.
Crimson

Re: BoomDirect

Postby Crimson » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:27 pm

Added some more money on another volume strategy.Things are going well.3$ up today.My rank is increasing.
Some more traders were added.Some of them are pretty good.You can see the statistics with loss and gain in theyr dashboard.
My rank is increasing nicely.
Crimson

Postby Crimson » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:59 am

The new volume trader has made 142$ profit this month.Very good start for him.Real market money.
This is kind of a big trader since you need 1 k minimum to copy him.
Crimson

Postby Crimson » Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:53 am

My trader has lost all the money.Damn.It's really hard to find some good traders.I will cease my investments here for now.
Maybe they will hash out all the problems with the new platform.

Return to “Other”