Recyclix

Mihailoo

Recyclix

Postby Mihailoo » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:46 pm

This is an opportunity for serious investors only.

When I say serious, I don’t necessarily mean really big investors, ready to invest 10-100k+ US$/€, although those are always welcome :)

I mean people who are willing to invest at least couple of hundred/thousand US$/€.

I’m certainly not writing this to people who are investing peanuts, or not even that, hoping to make something out of faucets earnings.

That just doesn’t work on our level of doing business.

If you want to make money investing, first thing you need is an investment (read money to invest).

The more you know, the less you need (to invest), however, we still don’t know enough.

Not enough right people, not enough experience.

Another VERY IMPORTANT point – this is NOT just another revshare, PTC, binary or whatever matrix, or a scheme to make money only for the founder and then disappear.

Forget about those, you’ll just lose money, time, energy and faith there.

This is a REAL company, with REAL factories and a REAL product they make and sell.

Here’s what this is all about.

RECYCLIX is a company I’ve been working with for more than a year.

They’re very reliable, professional and up to date.

Customer support is excellent.

All deposit, profit and withdrawals go, from my experience, flawlessly. They accept cards (3D secured), wire transfers, and by far most convenient (for me) Bitcoin transfers, in and out.

Overall, I’ve never had any problem with them.

Read more about it and join Recyclix on my website -http://work-from-home.be/recyclix

Company is giving you 20 euro gift after signing up.

As I told you at the beginning, do not expect to make money out of 20 euro bonus. People running this company are far from stupid.

You’re investing in the plastics recycling program and get 14% ROI (return on investment) every 5 weeks.

This is an excellent profit and it’s ALWAYS on time, never has been a day (not even an hour)late.

Their website has original and fun design with perfect English text (no typos, or other mistakes).

They’re EU based, headquarters is in Warsaw, Poland.

Company’s constantly expanding, taking part in numerous fairs, every couple of months, which you can check online, easily (YouTube).

My profit from it (at the moment) is 126 euro per month, constantly growing.

You will need around 10 months to get back your investment, I’ve explained everything in details on my website.

Company is undergoing some changes, but will continue working with present model for 2 more years, I’ll explain more about this later.

For the end, have a look at some of my deposits and profit.

Read more about it and join Recyclix on my website - http://work-from-home.be/recyclix
The way I'm making money online -
http://work-from-home.be
Revoltchka

Re: Recyclix

Postby Revoltchka » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:00 am

Just wanted to reply,but aren't they going to change or going for higher/serious investors only in the future?

Return to “Other”