Best GPT online-> $1-$20 per day, Payments via Bitcoin, Paypal instant etc.

mat_64

Re: Best GPT online-> $1-$20 per day, Payments via Bitcoin, Paypal instant etc.

Postby mat_64 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:18 pm

I posted it only to help the other readers, but the message was held up because it needed to be reviewed by mods.
siddartha149

Postby siddartha149 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:25 pm

2 New offers added to Dollarclix Offers tab. Earn quick points by completing them. One is follow us on twitter and the another one is vote Dollarclix on EMS.

The twitter offer requires you to follow Dollarclix on Twitter, enter your Twitter ID on Twitter offer and submit.

The EMS offer can be completed once every 24 hours and you just need to vote up Dollarclix on EMS and click the sumbit button on EMS offer.
Join Dollarclix now and earn easy money without any investments! http://www.dollarclix.com/home?refid=29933

Psst.... I am giving 25% refback to you, don't tell anyone!!! 8-) :roll:
mat_64

Postby mat_64 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:58 pm

New promo code "6fbeb23d3a"
siddartha149

Postby siddartha149 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:29 am

Thanks Mat for posting that promo code.
mat_64

Postby mat_64 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:16 am

Your welcome.
siddartha149

Postby siddartha149 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:48 pm

Here guys, this is my latest payment proof ($5 via Bitcoins) on Dollarclix. This is a very good opportunity for those who want extra funds to invest in revshares, PV, MTV, advertisement or just want some extra cash. You don't even have to click PTC ads all day, you just come once a day, complete surveys available by following my tips, and vola, you get free money without any risk. I am a mod on this site and we have plenty of new updates coming on this site. Especially if you are from tier 1 countries group, i.e. [US, UK, Australia, Canada], then it is a great platform to earn good money!

You can join Dollarclix here-> http://www.dollarclix.com/home?refid=29933
25% refback is as usual always available. ;)
siddartha149

Postby siddartha149 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:35 pm

Hello Guys

Here is another payment from Dollarclix via Paypal.

You can join this awesome survey and offer site here. http://www.dollarclix.com/home?refid=29933
siddartha149

Postby siddartha149 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:38 pm

One new offerwall added to Dollarclix (As if 21 offerwalls and multiple survey routers were not enough!! :lol: ). This offerwall is right now available for members of US UK FR CA CN AU JP DE regions and offers very high value paid surveys. Very soon this offerwall will be open for other countries as well.

Make the most out of it. If you haven't joined Dollarclix till yet, you can join it here.
http://www.dollarclix.com/home?refid=29933
siddartha149

Postby siddartha149 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:31 am

Here is another quick payment proof via Bitcoins ($5).
Not bad for a totally free and fun to earn site!! ;)
siddartha149

Postby siddartha149 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:11 pm

Hello Friends

I wanted to share little success stories about some of my referrals.
Some of my referrals are earning very good on this site. There are some who don't get much surveys but still they check daily and finally they do get good surveys.

1) Polo - Polo has joined few weeks back and is already earning good amount on this site. Polo has earned around $20 on this site and has already become my online friend and we do talk a lot. ;)

2) Marcw - Marcw joined less than a week ago. He earned a massive $20 in less than 3 days!! Good job Marcw.

3) Savasori - I would especially like to mention Savasori. Savasori joined more than a month ago. He didn't get any surveys, but he kept on trying daily and now 2 days ago, he earned around $2. For his continuous efforts I sent Savasori a small appreciation gift.

Now I can't guarantee appreciation gifts for all, but I do guarantee 25% referral commissions back to you when you complete surveys and offers. Just keep checking daily for surveys and offers and you will surely get to complete them. It only takes 15-20 minutes daily to check all offerwalls and survey routers. Also you can complete EMS offer daily on make money>dollarclix offers section. And also Minutestaff offerwall. These are some options where you can earn little money daily even if you don't get surveys.

You can join this awesome site where you can earn for free, forever. With so many revshares and other online earning opportunities claiming to get you rich soon and then going scam (except FBR of course), Dollarclix is a safe option. That's because you don't have to invest in Dollarclix, just withdraw money from it, on and on! You can not get rich with Dollarclix, but you can surely earn side income with it in the best possible way, without any referrals, without clicking ads for little cents. Also there are many good contests, where you can bag prizes worth $250, $100, $50 etc.

Join Here: http://www.dollarclix.com/home?refid=29933

Return to “Monitors”