Best GPT online-> $1-$20 per day, Payments via Bitcoin, Paypal instant etc.

siddartha149

Best GPT online-> $1-$20 per day, Payments via Bitcoin, Paypal instant etc.

Postby siddartha149 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:09 am

Hello Friends :P

I am sharing a very good GPT online. It has been online for past 1 year and its paying very good. It has 20+ offerwalls and many survey routers depending on the region. I am one of the moderators on this site and its forums. Payments are made within 24 hours of requesting and support tickets are usually answered within 2-3 hours or sometimes instantly also.

Name: Dollarclix http://www.dollarclix.com/home?refid=29933
Online for: 1 year
Admin: Clixo
Payment Processors: Bitcoin, Paypal, Paypal Instant, Payza, Amazon, Flipkart
Minimum Withdrawal: $1 via Paypal
Category: GPT (surveys, offers etc)
Payment proof:

Some features of this website:-

1) Free to join and no hidden fees of any kind.
2) Maximum number of offerwalls and surveys
3) Payments through Paypal, Payza, Bitcoin, Amazon voucher, Flipkart voucher etc.
4) Higher payment rate for surveys than most contemporary websites
5) Weekly promotions on Facebook page where you can even get codes to multiply your earnings
6) Fast Support
7) Referral contests with first prize being whopping $250 and prize pool of $500+
8) Weekly Earning contests where you can get a bonus of upto 25% on your earnings made on Dollarclix
9) 15% (1st level) and 10% (2nd level) lifelong referral commissions
10) For every referral of yours who completes his/her first offer on Dollarclix, you receive an additional $0.25 in your account, apart from the normal referral commissions
11) Option to buy Affiliate upgrades, where you can get referrals who join without any sponsors, i.e. direct
12) Dedicated Forum and community and live chat with Admin and other members

Join Here: http://www.dollarclix.com/home?refid=29933

Some Tips to Maximize your Earnings on Dollarclix:

1) Make sure to enter correct data, and not any gibberish value. Especially pay attention to gender, pin code and age. Because these are the primary filters to provide you surveys. Income, employment status, marital status etc. are secondary filters.
2) If possible clear your cache and cookies after every survey. You can also use your secondary browser for earning on dollarclix, so that you can easily clear your cookies and cache, without affecting data of other sites.
3) Enter your Paypal or Payza or Bitcoin address in account settings. Make sure your Payza or Paypal account is verified. You can check if your Paypal or Payza is verified or not, by logging into them.
4) Do check daily surveys under make money option. These surveys have higher pay rate.
5) Don't miss surveys on tap research, peanut labs, personaly and offer toro. They usually have the higher pay rate surveys than most other offerwalls.
6) Check out virrool and pollfish. If you got content under these offerwalls, then making money is even more easier.
6) If you have extra smartphone (not personal), then you can use it to download the paid apps. You can delete them after receiving credits

Join Here: http://www.dollarclix.com/home?refid=29933

I will give every referral (25% refback for every $ by them + $0.10 for completing their first offer) . :D

Siddartha Gupta
Moderator Dollarclix Website and Forums :)
siddartha149

Re: Best GPT online-> $1-$20 per day, Payments via Bitcoin, Paypal instant etc.

Postby siddartha149 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:38 am

Hello Friends

I have a special offer for this whole week for you. Instead of 25%, I am giving a 35% refback on your earnings for this week! If I get good results, then I will make it permanent. :) This offer is valid for both current and new members. Also new members will get $0.10 for completing their first survey or offer.

Any questions? Just reply to this topic.

Join Here-> http://www.dollarclix.com/home?refid=29933
siddartha149

Postby siddartha149 » Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:21 am

Good news, Dollarclix has been listed on EMS, the best online earning websites rating portal. :D

Join Dollarclix now!

siddartha149

Postby siddartha149 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:45 pm

Hello Friends :D

A very very good news for all of you! 8-) Dollarclix is one company which gives you loads of money in form of contests and bonuses when you earn on it. Without any kind of investment or referrals, you can earn very good amount of money on this site. And to promote this feeling further, Dollarclix has announced a great earnings contest, titled "September Money Giveaway!". In this contest the top 10 earners in the month of September will share a big prize pool of $200. The first winner will get a whopping $100 as the prize money. And don't worry, if you can't secure the first position, you can still earn from $1-$50 in other 9 positions. :clap: :clap:

Here is the Official Dollarclix Mail

So why delay, join the relay! Image
Join Dollarclixnow!

P.S. My 35% refback is still going on and will end on Wednesday. After that it will revert back to 25%. So maximize your earnings and your refback!
siddartha149

Postby siddartha149 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:59 am

My latest payment on Dollarclix

Join this awesome site here: Image :D

P.S. Pollfish is now sending good polls to members of different countries on Dollarclix. Previouly it's polls were available only to tier 1 and tier 2 countries, but now they are available to other countries also. Yesterday I did a poll of 1 minute and earned an easy $0.27 instantly in my Dollarclix account.
siddartha149

Postby siddartha149 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:17 am

Hurry! Enter promo code 36872522ff in make money>promo codes section and get free points!!

Members who haven't joined this site can join it here-> http://www.dollarclix.com/home?refid=29933

As usual my 25% refback applies to this site also! ;)
siddartha149

Postby siddartha149 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:40 pm

Officially launched new Dollarclix banners. Designed by our very own vecors!

ImageImage

Image Image

I am sure these banners will tell a lot to you about Dollarclix, that I couldn't.

My 25% refback is still valid and always remain valid. You can join this awesome site here-> http://www.dollarclix.com/home?refid=29933
siddartha149

Postby siddartha149 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:09 pm

Hello Everyone

Dollarclix is now officially on Twitter. Here is a promo code for this small celebration.

Enter FollowUS in the promo code section of your Dollarclix account. To go there, go to make money>promo code and then enter FollowUS . Enjoy! :D

New members can join here and promo codes are valid for you also. Don't forget to follow Dollarclix on twitter for new and instant updates!

Join here-> http://www.dollarclix.com
Also I am giving 25% refback on all your earnings made on Dollarclix. 8-)
mat_64

Postby mat_64 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:47 pm

The code expired.
siddartha149

Postby siddartha149 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:08 am

Yes, they are usually for limited time or limited quantity. But I post them as soon as they are available. Don't worry, they keep coming!

Return to “Monitors”