DhoomRevShare - Best New Revshare

siddartha149

DhoomRevShare - Best New Revshare

Postby siddartha149 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:21 am

Hello Friends

Today I am presenting a new revshare to you. It has been recently launched on 1st september 2016. I was in talks with their admin from past 2-3 days before introducing this site here. Their support is very quick and you can directly chat with their admins on facebook. Right now they have a $4 signup bonus also available till 3000 members. They have already reached 2829 members till now. So only limited spots are available for signing up. Also I have secured a deal with the admin to provide all my referrals 25% refback. He was more than happy to do this for me. We have actually got along in these few days! So as told by the admin, this revshare is built to last for at least 1 year, but they aim for 5 years. And this is because of more focus on advertising and generating fresh revenues, redeposit and repurchase rule, only level 1 commissions, lower ROI compared to other revshares etc. So yes, "this revshare won't last forever, but it will last enough to allow members to profit". Some details about this revshare.

Details:
Name: Dhoomrevshare
Origin: India (Indian money earning sites are actually doing great these days, e.g. Firstbitcoinrevshare, Dollarclix etc.)
Launch Date: 1 September 2016
Admins: Chandrapal Singh, Pradeep Kanaujia, Rahul Choudhary
Support: Rahul Kumar
Category: Advertising And Revshare
ROI on Adpacks: 110%-130% (Dependant on Adpack Plan)
Referral Commissions: 10%-15% (Dependant on Adpack Plan)
Payment Processors: Payza, Perfect Money, Payeer, CoinPayments
Advertisement Services: Business Directory, PPC, PTC, Banner Ads, Login Ads, Text Ads
Minimum Deposit: $5
Minimum Withdrawal: $10
Repurchase Rule: Yes (20%-40%)
Redeposit Rule: Yes (50%)
Necessity to buy lower value packs before higher value adpacks: Yes
Built to last: 1+ year (Target: 5 years)
Daily Surf Ads required to get Adpack Earnings: 5 (Cheap Surf Free Addons also available)

Join here: Image

Adpack Plans:

Redeposit Rule:
It has been implemented to bring fresh investments into the system and also to discourage members who just refer other people to revshare but don't buy adpacks themselves.
According to this rule a member must redeposit 50% amount back to his account from outside after every withdrawal. If he/she does not redeposit 50% amount back, then withdrawal button becomes inactive, till 50% redeposit done.

Redeposit Rule Extra Bonus
This bonus available only to members having Adpack plan 1 and 2. After completing the redeposit(50%), members will receive the above stated bonus in their accounts.

The biggest question that you might ask me is that, "Why have redeposit rule, when repurchase rule is already there?"
I asked the same question to admin, and here is what he replied.

So basically this revshare has been developed for a longer shelf life or stability. It is ideal for people who want to make semi-long term investments. I have already made by first deposit here. And I will keep depositing more amount in coming days.

Here is screenshot of my deposits:

As usual I am offering 25% refback to my referrals and I have already talked to admin about that. He will send the refbacks on weekly basis. Also don't forget that there is $4 signup bonus going on right now, available to first 3000 members. So by investing just $6, u can buy adpacks of $10. Even if u don't have money to invest right now, you can still join and reserve your position. You just have to provide your payment processor address to get the bonus, which will be credited within 1-2 hours.

Join here now: https://dhoomrevshare.com/

Please feel free to ask any question here. If u wish u can also post a quick message when you join the site.

Thanking You
Siddartha Gupta
Last edited by siddartha149 on Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
iig2641

Re: DhoomRevShare - Best New Revshare

Postby iig2641 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:11 pm

This revshare has probably the same owner as Vrevshare, that has scammed some months ago
siddartha149

Postby siddartha149 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:44 pm

If this would have been the case then he would not show himself on the video and would also not be available on facebook. Anyways, we all know that revshares do close after sometime. They may run for a year, maybe some more years, but they eventually close down. And in all honesty this revshare will also close down after a year or so, but since it is new you have much more chances to profit. Also it is planned to be more stable, for a longer period of time. So yes revshares are like this only.
siddartha149

Postby siddartha149 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:57 pm

DhoomRevshare Updates:

Indian Festival “Ganesh Chaturthi" Offer For 11 Days

Deposit Bonus Offer From 5 Sep To 15 Sep

1. 50$ Add Fund - Extra- 0.5% Bonus

1. 100$ Add Fund- Extra -1% Bonus

2. 200$ Add Fund - Extra - 2% Bonus

3. 300$ Add Fund- Extra- 3% Bonus

4 . 400$ Add Fund - Extra -4% Bonus

5.500$ Add Fund - Extra- 5% Bonus

6.600$ Add Fund - Extra-6% Bonus

7. 700$ add fund - Extra -7% Bonus

8. 800$ add fund - Extra -8% bonus

9. 900$ add fund- extra - 9% bonus

10.1000$ add fund - extra -10% bonus

Join this best new Revshare now. $4 Sign up offer available to first 3000 members and also 25% refback from me.
iig2641

Postby iig2641 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:09 am

siddartha149

Postby siddartha149 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:04 pm

Well, I don't see that when I visit dhoomrevshare. But in any case all revshares are meant to go scam only. Everybody knows that. The trick is to join first, make a profit and go. This is what HYIPs is all about. But this revshare will go for a long time. I am here, you are here, and you will see how long it will run.
siddartha149

Postby siddartha149 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:23 pm

In order to generate more external revenues, Dhoomrevshare has launched its merchandise. The first items in the merchandise list are T-shirts. $5 per T-shirt and only available to Indian members due to delivery restrictions.

ImageImage

Available in 10 colors and 4 sizes.

Dhoomrevshare is implementing all ways to provide a long running revshare.

siddartha149

Postby siddartha149 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:03 pm

New external revenue source added to the site. A Snapdeal Affliate Programme. Snapdeal is a famous online retailer in India, like Amazon.com. So whenever someone orders items through this Affliate Programme, Dhoomrevshare will get some commissions of the sale, like 10%. These commissions will add to revenues of this site.

Also the admins have launched a video telling about their further plans to get external revenues. They are in talks with local stores in India to advertise them on dhoomrevshare for less prices.

2926 members have already joined this site so only few spots (till 3000) are left to get $4 signup bonus. I would suggest you to signup and reserve your signup bonus. You can later decide whether to invest or not, after watching the progress of the site. :)
siddartha149

Postby siddartha149 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:09 am

Another Affliate Commision revenue source added to Dhoomrevshare. This is an Affliate programme of Flipkart, which is one of the 2 best e-commerce websites online in India. Dhoomrevshare is one of the very few revshare website, which is adding external revenue sources to provide a long term stable revshare for all. Join now and experience the difference.

P.S. Each of my referral gets 25% refback.
Last edited by siddartha149 on Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
siddartha149

Postby siddartha149 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:49 pm

Guys I would like to share the Facebook ID of one of the Admins Pradeep Kanujia. You can ask him any questions you have about this site. Don't remember when was the last time an admin of a revshare site shared his personal Facebook ID with the members!! :lol:

https://www.facebook.com/pradeep.kanojiya.1238

Don't forget to join this site via this banner, as I am giving 25% refback on all commissions received from you.

Return to “Rev Shares”