FirstBitcoinRevshare – Its All About Bitcoin!

Hirenbhai
Faithful member
Faithful member

FirstBitcoinRevshare – Its All About Bitcoin!

Postby Hirenbhai » Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:18 pm

FirstBitcoinRevshare (FBR in short) is truly a “One-Of-A-Kind” Revshare website!

FBR is the ONLY Revshare website right now which is dealing exclusively in Bitcoins!

No Payza, No PayPal, No STP, No PM, .....ONLY BITCOIN!! ;)

All transactions are in Bitcoin!

ZERO Withdraw Fees! ZERO Deposit Fees!

10% Referral Commission!

Minimum Deposit and Withdraw - 0.001 BTC

Completely Customized Script! ... Beautiful Website!

Support via Email, 'Contact Us' page, Facebook, Twitter, and its own FORUM!!

Launched on - 12th June 2016

Millionaire Admin!! :mrgreen:

New Offers and Bonuses Every Weekend!

I offer 50% Refback to All my Referrals so JOIN NOW!!

Hirenbhai
Faithful member
Faithful member

Re: FirstBitcoinRevshare – Its All About Bitcoin!

Postby Hirenbhai » Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:32 pm

siddartha149

Postby siddartha149 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:40 pm

This site is actually so profitable right now, that I was going to add the listing here first. :lol: But then I thought Hirenbhai might mind it. Anyone looking for investing in trusted revshare, then this is the site to join.
hispanomc
Gold member
Gold member

Postby hispanomc » Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:03 pm

I am looking to advertise to people dealing with bitcoin, do you think FBR is a good option? what are the prices for pure advertisers? do you get refcom for pure advertising sales?
Limits are only real in weak minds
sanjeevsandh

Postby sanjeevsandh » Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:51 am

Hirenbhai, I (LalchandTarachand) purchased 80 ad packs of 0.001 btc each about an hour ago. Looking forward to your ref-back. Cheers! Sanjeev Sandh
Hirenbhai
Faithful member
Faithful member

Postby Hirenbhai » Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:57 am

siddartha149 wrote:This site is actually so profitable right now, that I was going to add the listing here first. :lol: But then I thought Hirenbhai might mind it. Anyone looking for investing in trusted revshare, then this is the site to join.
Hahaha.... Thanx bro for not doing that! .... Actually I was thinking of opening a listing for Dollarclix on my first day here in PV forum, ...but then I thought Siddartha won't like it! ;)

And you are so right bro, FBR is going to go up up and more up in the following months and years, and all those who joined during the starting days and months will make more profit then all their other revshares + ptcs combined!! :mrgreen:
I am just looking for the looooong term in FBR and will aim to get in the top most level before 2017 end. 8-)
Hirenbhai
Faithful member
Faithful member

Postby Hirenbhai » Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:30 pm

hispanomc wrote:I am looking to advertise to people dealing with bitcoin, do you think FBR is a good option? what are the prices for pure advertisers? do you get refcom for pure advertising sales?
Hi hispanomc! .... You know me! ... You also know that I am a Free User who has converted to a Pure Advertiser ....even on PV and MTV! ... but the thing that you don't know is how awesome and CHEAP FBR is for pure advertisers!! ;)

Let me show this by my own example:

Everyone knows about Neobux. ... They also know that to make the big bucks in Neobux you need to have lots of Directs Referrals (DRs). .... But it is not so easy to get DRs! .... The advertising prices on most PTCs, revshares is so much that the amount earned from any DR would be much less than the spending done for advertising your Ref link. ..... This is where the cheap advertising of FBR comes in!! ;)
The PTC ads on FBR start from 0.001 bitcoins for 100 clicks! ... that means for just $0.60 you will get 100 clicks!! .... this is cheaper than even the CT ads offered by PaidVerts!! :o

But what about the result? .... Is the advertising good enough? .... does it "convert"?!?

Have a look for yourself! .... Here's my Neobux DR list screenshot:

I got around 40 DRs (a few expired due to inactivity) in less than 3 months advertising on FBR PTC ads for Neobux!! .... And Neobux is not even a Bitcoin site!!! :o .... just imagine what will happen if you advertise a proper BTC site on FBR. :D

In my opinion the PTC ads on FBR are the BEST advertising places online.... and the site has just 1200 members!! .... Imagine what will happen when they have 100000+ members!!! :shock:

Oh, and btw, if you are my referral and buy pure advertising worth more than 0.02 btc in FBR, then I will give you 50% refback in the form of FREE Adpacks !!! :mrgreen:

Lemme know if you have any questions mate.
Hirenbhai
Faithful member
Faithful member

Postby Hirenbhai » Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:06 pm

sanjeevsandh wrote:Hirenbhai, I (LalchandTarachand) purchased 80 ad packs of 0.001 btc each about an hour ago. Looking forward to your ref-back. Cheers! Sanjeev Sandh
Sanjeevbhai I have replied to you via PM. :)
hispanomc
Gold member
Gold member

Postby hispanomc » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:30 pm

Hirenbhai wrote:
hispanomc wrote:I am looking to advertise to people dealing with bitcoin, do you think FBR is a good option? what are the prices for pure advertisers? do you get refcom for pure advertising sales?
Hi hispanomc! .... You know me! ... You also know that I am a Free User who has converted to a Pure Advertiser ....even on PV and MTV! ... but the thing that you don't know is how awesome and CHEAP FBR is for pure advertisers!! ;)

Let me show this by my own example:

Everyone knows about Neobux. ... They also know that to make the big bucks in Neobux you need to have lots of Directs Referrals (DRs). .... But it is not so easy to get DRs! .... The advertising prices on most PTCs, revshares is so much that the amount earned from any DR would be much less than the spending done for advertising your Ref link. ..... This is where the cheap advertising of FBR comes in!! ;)
The PTC ads on FBR start from 0.001 bitcoins for 100 clicks! ... that means for just $0.60 you will get 100 clicks!! .... this is cheaper than even the CT ads offered by PaidVerts!! :o

But what about the result? .... Is the advertising good enough? .... does it "convert"?!?

Have a look for yourself! .... Here's my Neobux DR list screenshot:

I got around 40 DRs (a few expired due to inactivity) in less than 3 months advertising on FBR PTC ads for Neobux!! .... And Neobux is not even a Bitcoin site!!! :o .... just imagine what will happen if you advertise a proper BTC site on FBR. :D

In my opinion the PTC ads on FBR are the BEST advertising places online.... and the site has just 1200 members!! .... Imagine what will happen when they have 100000+ members!!! :shock:

Oh, and btw, if you are my referral and buy pure advertising worth more than 0.02 btc in FBR, then I will give you 50% refback in the form of FREE Adpacks !!! :mrgreen:

Lemme know if you have any questions mate.
If i'm not wrong Cheap Ads in pv are cheaper. Cause they deliver 240 clicks for $0.60. But i wanted to advertise just to bitcoin users, so i gave it a chance.
Thank you very much for the info, i made a little purchase of 0.048 bitcoin, if it delivers as i expect i'll buy more :D

BTW, you might not know it, but i started as a 100% free user. Never took a dime from my pocket to make online investments not paying my advertising. And after a couple years i've built a nice portfolio. Certainly i could have done it much better, but still i'm somehow proud of my achievements.
I really wish you luck, if you keep it up you'll make big bank :D
Limits are only real in weak minds
Hirenbhai
Faithful member
Faithful member

Postby Hirenbhai » Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:24 pm

hispanomc wrote: If i'm not wrong Cheap Ads in pv are cheaper. Cause they deliver 240 clicks for $0.60. But i wanted to advertise just to bitcoin users, so i gave it a chance.
Thank you very much for the info, i made a little purchase of 0.048 bitcoin, if it delivers as i expect i'll buy more :D

BTW, you might not know it, but i started as a 100% free user. Never took a dime from my pocket to make online investments not paying my advertising. And after a couple years i've built a nice portfolio. Certainly i could have done it much better, but still i'm somehow proud of my achievements.
I really wish you luck, if you keep it up you'll make big bank :D
Oh, so you bought the ads in FBR! ... Nice! 8-)

If you don't mind sharing, what type of ads did you buy in FBR? ... PTC or Directory Ads or Fixed ads or... ?

And for a purchase of 0.048 btc, I can buy 2 adpacks of 0.001 btc for FREE as my 50% refback commission to you.... lemme know your FBR username, so that I can contact FBR support and inform them accordingly. ;)

Yes, I never knew that you too started as a free user in Internet programs! ..... You should be definitely proud of your achievements coz I know from personal experience how difficult it is to make "good" money with ZERO investments online! :mrgreen:

Thanx and good luck to you too mate... I hope you get lots of refs from FBR for your project.

Return to “Rev Shares”