Donkey Mails - Get paid to promote

dguy

Donkey Mails - Get paid to promote

Postby dguy » Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:30 pm

The best thing about donkey mails is that they pay you to promote their site. This is rare but an excellent benefit if you want to make even more money from your paidverts bulk ads.

not only do you get paid through our BAP ad issues but the site you plug into your advertising will make you money and referrals too!

Now, I'm going to tell you that you won't make a lot of money but know that this site sustainable and has been online for over a decade. You can know that you will be paid whatever you earn. The management is trustworthy and dependable

They have five levels of earnings and pay in almost all the processors

if you are looking for something to promote, this will make a perfect compliment to your bulk ads campaigns

I have also found that promoting PV banners at this site works pretty well too. They have over 500,000 members so you will get plenty of good exposure.

Check out their point PTP pages if you are looking for ad credits and their left side links. The left side links are very effective text ads. Being on the home page they get exposed to many viewers (probably millions but definitely hundreds of thousands) for a low cost

You can see how the PTP links work by clicking this banner here:

David
dguy

Re: Donkey Mails - Get paid to promote

Postby dguy » Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:56 pm

Hey,

if there is anyone out there who wants to put their DM banner in their signature and link it to their PTP page or their PTP point page and post it here, I'm cool with that. You can maybe write a little message about your experience at DM.

Sebas says the credits for PTP will work here and I am getting credits and I think referrals from paidverts, I just don't know if they are from the forum but I'm pretty sure some are. So join the fun if you want!

8-) :mrgreen:
David

Return to “PTCs”