Golden Clix

dguy

Golden Clix

Postby dguy » Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:02 am

This is another PTC that has worked hard to establish itself in a tough PTC market. With over 333,000 members at the time of this writing, GC has shown that the PTC community has embraced the site and is making it quite popular

They accept Payza, Bitcoin, Payeer and perfect money.

There are no limits on the number of direct referrals you can have even at the free level, which is rare.

David
dguy

Re: Golden Clix

Postby dguy » Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:07 pm

Another benefit of this site, especially if you are an advertiser, is it should be a great feeder site. With 300k+ members and over 100 joining every day, the user base is large enough to support PV advertising. Also it is a great 'step up' site. By that I mean you already have a huge base of dedicated clickers there. Advertising PV should be pretty successful since the click values are much lower than ours can be. So people would naturally want to move to higher click rates to earn more income

That is one of my keys to successful PTC advertising. You always want to advertise your PTC offer at sites that pay less than the site you are advertising. You increase your odds of success that way.

I haven't tested the advertising at the site yet but it should do all right
David
klikdiva

Postby klikdiva » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:18 am

Golden Clix is a scam site that has not paid me for two years now. Why people keeps promoting this?
dguy

Postby dguy » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:03 pm

[quote="klikdiva"]Golden Clix is a scam site that has not paid me for two years now. Why people keeps promoting this?[/quote]

I'm not surprised here. I was testing it when I posted here but it doesn't seem to be very profitable. Even though I posted the link here I have had zero referrals which is practically impossible. Also, the RRs I bought are not very active so much so that they all expired without me making a profit.

So I agree, I would not recommend for people to join this
dguy

Postby dguy » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:28 pm

test
impanjtani

Postby impanjtani » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:55 pm

I totally Agree With You ,

Return to “PTCs”