Family Clix

sanjeevsandh

Re: Family Clix

Postby sanjeevsandh » Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:27 am

Hello David!

I joined FC thru your banner ad at the top of this discussion thread. My user id there is SSTGLTB. In fact, I even have 3 DRs now, which came to me thru FirstBitcoinRevshare. I am also taking those daily prizes there....good prizes, those!

Just thought to let you know.

Cheers!

Sanjeev
dguy
Faithful member
Faithful member

Postby dguy » Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:21 pm

sanjeevsandh wrote:Hello David!

I joined FC thru your banner ad at the top of this discussion thread. My user id there is SSTGLTB. In fact, I even have 3 DRs now, which came to me thru FirstBitcoinRevshare. I am also taking those daily prizes there....good prizes, those!

Just thought to let you know.

Cheers!

Sanjeev
Thanks! I appreciate that! :)

I don't think you'll be disappointed. The site is returning a good income and growing fast

I just checked. Because I am getting so many referrals from this forum, I am maxed out for DRs at my level so you actually went to the site as a referral :lol:

I guess that is a good problem to have and I don't mind giving referrals to the site since it makes us all stronger 8-)

I need to upgrade again to start collecting referrals. I can delete some but I won't worry about it
David
sanjeevsandh

Postby sanjeevsandh » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:23 pm

ok! Just to let you know..I have already put in, like, $275 there!

Sanjeev
dguy
Faithful member
Faithful member

Postby dguy » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:40 pm

sanjeevsandh wrote:ok! Just to let you know..I have already put in, like, $275 there!

Sanjeev
NOOOOOOOOOO! :o

OH MY COMMISSIONS! :x

LOL! That is how my luck works. :lol:
David
SolidSnake

Postby SolidSnake » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:59 am

I think that Ad Packs (with Revenue Shares) and the fact that you do not need to click daily in order to earn are the strongest points of the FamilyClix PTC.

Having stopped working with PayPal the program has gained some extra stability due to the fact that we know a PayPal event won't occur there and destroy the site. FamilyClix went through that PayPal crisis and survived with few scratches but they've quickly overcame it and they're growing stronger day by day now.

It's very suitable for big time investors that need a fire-and-forget system in order to hit ROI with a 20% bonus within 100 days.

As for my stats, I've been using the site since March 2016 and I'm now getting a $20 payout every week.

Here are some of my Payment Proofs: https://i.imgsafe.org/de730b1e23.png

So, FamilyClix happens to be one of my favorite programs out there along with Paidverts.
pisti87

Postby pisti87 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:54 am

This is my most recent payment with Baby+ upgrade:
https://i.imgsafe.org/1e677bdefe.png

The fee is just 2% with Bitcoin and Perfect Money withdraws:
https://i.imgsafe.org/1e987d4a20.png
dguy
Faithful member
Faithful member

Postby dguy » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:00 pm

[quote="pisti87"]This is my most recent payment with Baby+ upgrade:
https://i.imgsafe.org/1e677bdefe.png

The fee is just 2% with Bitcoin and Perfect Money withdraws:
https://i.imgsafe.org/1e987d4a20.png[/quote]

Good work!
adisarkar

Postby adisarkar » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:08 pm

Family Clix is almost the First PTC that showed the way for Other PTCs (and as well a Revshares) that a PTC can be sustainable and Long Term even without Paypal...............Know that Profitability Wise Familyclix stil lags behind some other Giants in PTC Industry.........But after Paypal's severance of ties with Giants Clixsense, Grandbux, it is evident that Paypal will be no longer in any kind of PTC and Revshare......Payza, Bitcoin Wallet, others are Favorite for PTCs and Revshares........And Most Importantly, Now Who Cares About Paypal?......Paypal is the only Payment Processor which is Restricted in My Country India due to it's bad policy, while other Payment Processors Like Payza, Bitcoin Wallet can be extensively used........With Payza, Bitcoin and Other Payment Processors have taken the Place of Paypal in PTC Industry........Even Some New Age PTCs like Mayaclix started without Paypal and it is going good........Forget Paypal.........Welcome Other Payment Processors in PTC Industry.......
impanjtani

Postby impanjtani » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:09 pm

Great info , thanks for share ,,,,,
nyk566

Postby nyk566 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:31 am

since clixsense is no more PTC site now , i think family clix will be the next to neobux

also Buxp is the oldest and trusted PTC to earn nice income online

Return to “PTCs”