Getting incorrect captcha after every 1 successful ad viewing

sanjeevsandh

Getting incorrect captcha after every 1 successful ad viewing

Postby sanjeevsandh » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:35 pm

For the last few days I am getting 'incorrect captcha' very frequently.

I clear my cache and start the site. I see 1 ad successfully but cannot view the 2nd due to 'incorrect captcha'. Then I close the site, clear the cache again and log in again. At this log in I again view 1 ad successfully and again get 'incorrect captcha' when I go to the 2nd ad. Then again clear the cache, log in, view 1 ad...and so on.

Due to the recent welcome changes to the viewing pattern at the site, when I get an incorrect captcha, I have to close the site and re-log in. This makes it very tedious.

Now, I have raised my filter so that I have to do only a few ads. But, it is a pain even for those 3 or 4 paid ads.
DomingoX6

Re: Getting incorrect captcha after every 1 successful ad viewing

Postby DomingoX6 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:24 pm

Did you try to change the Captcha here?
sanjeevsandh

Postby sanjeevsandh » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:49 pm

What I meant was that the captcha gets solved, the timer runs its full course and then when we click 'next ad', we get 'incorrect captcha'.

It happened today initially but then it stopped. Lets hope this means that it has been rectified!
AtaurRahman42

Captcha is not displsying for every adv

Postby AtaurRahman42 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:20 pm

Today no captcha is displaying for my adv.
threetree

Postby threetree » Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:41 pm

I have exactly the same problem like sanjeevsandh.
´´What I meant was that the captcha gets solved, the timer runs its full course and then when we click 'next ad', we get 'incorrect captcha'.´´

Or, worse - I get instantly logged out.
I can browse everything, but I can´t watch ads.

I also tried more browsers, after cleaning cache, flushed dns and also cleaned my PC.
threetree

Postby threetree » Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:46 pm

threetree wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:41 pm
I have exactly the same problem like sanjeevsandh.
´´What I meant was that the captcha gets solved, the timer runs its full course and then when we click 'next ad', we get 'incorrect captcha'.´´

Or, worse - I get instantly logged out.
I can browse everything, but I can´t watch ads.

I also tried more browsers, after cleaning cache, flushed dns and also cleaned my PC.
And it does not matter which captcha we choose, still get logged out.

Here is how it looks like:

In addition to that, I would like to bring to your attention something I discovered by accident.
When I am on my log in page/window, actually just a few seconds before that page is fully loaded, I managed to capture this page:

Why would I want to refer people to PV?
Why would want to buy AdCampains?
Why would I want to change my RP´s for BAP?

Spend my time and money to build something and then everything is flushed....

There are more people having this problem, I assume not all of are posting here, maybe they are opening support tichets and they are advised... you know - to switch ad or clear cache or something similar, but the problem is not solved.

Please send my observations to IT Department, I´m sure a programmer is able to find out why WE are NOT able to view ads.
Thank you in advance.
threetree

Postby threetree » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:08 am

Hello and a Happy New Year everybody!

Today I opened a support ticket in this matter.

After my last post it worked for a few days, now again I can´t watch my ads. I lost again a full day.
I even installed Opera.

This situation is not from the users side, that´s for sure.

I would really appreciate if more members with this problem would continue posting in the Forum, maybe this way somebody will acknowledge this is a serious matter.

Thank you.
PeteM

Postby PeteM » Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:13 pm

Admin,

I am having the same problems as reported above. This has gone on now for about 2 weeks. It doesn't matter which captcha is used, I still get the Incorrect captcha error. It can occur after confirming captcha, or after viewing the ad. This also locks me out, refreshes, or back button do nothing. So the only solution is to close PV, clear cache, and log back in.

In addition to this problem, sometimes the captcha doesn't display. Solution is the same as above, close PV, clear cache and log back in.

These bugs/problems need to be fixed. I'm obviously not the only person having this issue.
DomingoX6

Postby DomingoX6 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:34 pm

PeteM wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:13 pm
Admin,

I am having the same problems as reported above. This has gone on now for about 2 weeks. It doesn't matter which captcha is used, I still get the Incorrect captcha error. It can occur after confirming captcha, or after viewing the ad. This also locks me out, refreshes, or back button do nothing. So the only solution is to close PV, clear cache, and log back in.

In addition to this problem, sometimes the captcha doesn't display. Solution is the same as above, close PV, clear cache and log back in.

These bugs/problems need to be fixed. I'm obviously not the only person having this issue.
Hello!

Try to delete your cookies/cache and try again.

Or try to use a different browser or another device.

Return to “Problems and Doubts about PV”