ads

breznjake
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:21 pm

ads

Postby breznjake » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:24 pm

I got only 1 small+ 1 big +1 mini ads, please send to me missing 19 mini ads. UN:breznjake
Exoterican
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:11 pm

Re: ads

Postby Exoterican » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:00 am

You and everybody else :)
I'm sure admin will compensate for it in todays ad-issue, just be patient
Wangtong
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:47 pm

Re: ads

Postby Wangtong » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:11 am

I am in level 5 and done ads filter . after ads filter I got 5 days paid ads but its become 7 days didn't got any paid ads only got baps. can any help me ?
DomingoX6
Posts: 741
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:11 pm
Location: Venezuela

Re: ads

Postby DomingoX6 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:04 pm

Wangtong wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:11 am
I am in level 5 and done ads filter . after ads filter I got 5 days paid ads but its become 7 days didn't got any paid ads only got baps. can any help me ?
Your ad filter is too high, try to lower it.
Krishannath09
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon May 20, 2019 2:14 am

Re: no ads coming

Postby Krishannath09 » Thu May 23, 2019 9:19 am

I am in level 5 and done ads filter .block low ads. 11days no ads coming.i have 1,00,000+ bab. can any help me ?
DomingoX6
Posts: 741
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:11 pm
Location: Venezuela

Re: no ads coming

Postby DomingoX6 » Thu May 23, 2019 3:02 pm

Krishannath09 wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 9:19 am
I am in level 5 and done ads filter .block low ads. 11days no ads coming.i have 1,00,000+ bab. can any help me ?
Your ad filter is high, you should lower it to $0.001 to not miss any ad.
breznjake
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:21 pm

Re: ads

Postby breznjake » Wed May 29, 2019 8:29 am

No Ads
Yesterday:05.28.2019
Today:05.29.2019
DomingoX6
Posts: 741
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:11 pm
Location: Venezuela

Re: ads

Postby DomingoX6 » Wed May 29, 2019 1:20 pm

breznjake wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 8:29 am
No Ads
Yesterday:05.28.2019
Today:05.29.2019
You should have received all the ads today already.
breznjake
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:21 pm

Re: ads

Postby breznjake » Wed May 29, 2019 1:21 pm

yes, thank you.
moneylover
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:20 pm

Re: ads

Postby moneylover » Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:56 pm

Dear support team,

It has been almost two weeks or more. I have more than 1600 Bap, now is 1800 BAP. ALL I got everyday is bap ads and NO pay ads at all.

Please help.

Thank you.

Regards,

Sherry

Return to “Problems and Doubts about PV”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest