Re: Pending Ad Pack - Problem

Burzum666

Postby Burzum666 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:17 am

pramodshakya wrote:While I click view bonus ad and click 3 ads and proceed to advertisers website and cllick on captcha then confirm message appears Please wait 0 seconds what should i do ? why My Ad Timer is 0 showing? please help me.
Good morning, pramodshakya. Swap the ads, until You see, that they count longer than 0 seconds. Maybe You've got to swap one ad more than two or three times (the last of four I got to swap five times...)
BestEU

Postby BestEU » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:52 pm

Burzum666 wrote:
pramodshakya wrote:While I click view bonus ad and click 3 ads and proceed to advertisers website and cllick on captcha then confirm message appears Please wait 0 seconds what should i do ? why My Ad Timer is 0 showing? please help me.
Good morning, pramodshakya. Swap the ads, until You see, that they count longer than 0 seconds. Maybe You've got to swap one ad more than two or three times (the last of four I got to swap five times...)
i have some problem with ad 0.02$ change it please or back me BAP, i was writing report, but this don't work please help me too
Nitinmohite

Postby Nitinmohite » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:00 pm

I tried swapping 10-12 times but did not work
Support team please look into it

Edit: Finally after trying around 20 times I viewed two paid ads but one ad is still not working

Thanks

Return to “Problems and Doubts about PV”