PaidVerts Promotional Tools

irfan3326

Re: PaidVerts Promotional Tools

Postby irfan3326 » Sat May 20, 2017 3:28 pm

vecors wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:09 pm
Hey all!

Use this topic to share your promotional material so more people can use it. I will also share some stuff that I`ll create and everything is free to use.

:geek:
Hi dear,
How are you? I hope you will be fine.
I am new here in forum, I need some help if you can do, my problem is that I want to buy bulk ads, after completing all steps at last, I don't have promo code and don't know about promo code, kindly help me if you know about, I shall be very thankful to you.
Hope to see your kind reply.
Thank you.
missi

Re: PaidVerts Promotional Tools

Postby missi » Sat May 20, 2017 10:59 pm

irfan3326 wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 3:28 pm
Hi dear,
How are you? I hope you will be fine.
I am new here in forum, I've added you and now sending you private message, I need some help if you can do, my problem is that I want to buy bulk ads, after completing all steps at last, I don't have promo code and don't know about promo code, kindly help me if you know about, I shall be very thankful to you.
Hope to see your kind reply.
Thank you.

From time to time we run specials where we will email you any relevant promo codes. Also look on your Paidverts home page as sometimes there will be one available there.

There are no current Promotions on so just skip the Promo field and submit. Keep an eye out for any emails from Paidverts/My Traffic Value and on your home page so you do not miss the promotions when they are live.

Return to “Advertiser tips and suggestions”