Do you have an advertising budget?

dguy
Faithful member
Faithful member

Do you have an advertising budget?

Postby dguy » Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:56 pm

This is what set me on the path to permanent upwards cash flow in PTCs and online earning. 10 years ago I decided I was going to get more serious with online advertising. I didn't have a lot of money to spare at the time but I was willing to risk some money as I saw there were areas I could build with some time and consistency.

Back then $50 per month was a good sum to choose. It might be just as good now because prices have come down so far. You can actually get a lot of advertising/upgrades/rented referrals etc. for that price at sites. That would be enough to get you earning dollars.

So that is the start, but it doesn't end there. Commit to a budget for a least a year. If it is $50 a month or $100 per month, then set aside $600 or $1200 in your spending plan/earnings so that you don't have to take that money for other needs.

It might take some time, usually you start out slow, but if you keep at it then your cash flow will slowly grow. This is where many people get stuck in 'smallville'. They start to make some cash flow but the first thing they start to do is cash out the money. You can't do that if you want your income to grow. Your goal should be to reinvest every penny you earn to compound your growth. This will take you from smallville to the big city.

So the first month you invest your $50 and maybe you make $5 in cash. The next month you invest your $50 plus your $5 and you make $10 in cash. Then $15 in cash. As you see, as you continue to invest your dollars your cash flow is slowly growing.

so what you need to do is continue to invest and reinvest your cash until you replace your investment dollars. The is not the time to cash out though. Now you have a serious choice to make. You can continue to invest your $50 per month and now your investment is $100. Your cash flow of $50 and your investment of $50. This is where your cash should start exploding up. You can give yourself a bonus and stop investing your $50 and letting your online income take over. That will continue to grow your earnings and plus you get a $50 bonus in your budget from the money you are no longer investing. It is your choice, but if you don't need the money and since you have already disciplined yourself to live without it, then it is usually best to keep on investing.

So when can you start to benefit from your online earnings?

My rule is you never take more than half your cash flow or never more than what will stop your growth. We always have inflation in the world so you need to keep your income growing to keep ahead. The best thing is to figure out your growth rate and only take a percentage of that. That way you'll keep your income growing.

another thing I like to do is never cash out more than 10%. That keeps the earnings growing and also keeps the site healthy and feeding you a long time
David
siddartha149

Re: Do you have an advertising budget?

Postby siddartha149 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:38 pm

Nice article. Right now I don't have an advertising budget but I do keep my monitors listings active.
SolidSnake

Postby SolidSnake » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:38 am

Well, since I'm a bit tighter on my budget, my way of thinking is slightly different..
I'm not so much up for a monthly budget of that value but I like to plan based on an annual or half annual budget.

Usually, I firstly check the site thoroughly, read reviews, research its owners and history, and study their model in detail.
Then if I feel there is potential in it, I start planning based on my partners' and other members' earning stats, and how much they have invested.

My plan usually starts with a budget of $100~$150 and I like to hit my ROI within half a year and start making profits afterwards.
As for my reinvesting strategy, after compounding my earnings to a standard goal (that varies depending on the program), I start working on a 2/3 basis.

That means I'm reinvesting 2/3 of my earnings and cashout 1/3, so I both maintain my earning speed and get something out of it.
At times whenever good promos come up, I invest more since I've already got a cash flow so this way I speed it up and increase my pure profits.

Apart from this pattern, a factor that can affect my reinvestment policy is how the site management is doing.
If I feel that they are becoming unstable I may reduce my reinvestments, if I feel they are becoming more dedicated over time I may increase them.

That's most of it for me, but the best part of it is I'm always working with a supportive team (dguy above is one of my partners) and this removes some stress cause we usually join programs as a team/chain and benefit from each others' experience and activity as well.

Btw, this is an interesting topic and could help a lot of newcomers, plus I'd love to read more on fellow advertisers' strategies, so keep it up guys! : :D
hassan150191

Postby hassan150191 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:51 pm

SolidSnake
I have a question, I use Paidsvert since 3 month and i didn't get 1dollars because it's clearly difficult to get it without any invest.so my question is: I want to invest something like 1000$ or more this month, in how many month i would be abble to withdraw some cash? your opinion interest me,
missi

Postby missi » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:00 am

hassan150191 wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:51 pm
SolidSnake
I have a question, I use Paidsvert since 3 month and i didn't get 1dollars because it's clearly difficult to get it without any invest.so my question is: I want to invest something like 1000$ or more this month, in how many month i would be abble to withdraw some cash? your opinion interest me,

You can cash out when you reach the minimum withdrawal amount for your processor. If you buy $1000 worth of advertising, it will put you in top groups and you will be able to start withdrawing from the first paid ad delivery after purchase. You can see all BAP Group Ad values under news section of the forum.

The time it will take to get back your full return are variable upon multiple factors such as daily profits available and your BAP group level.

Return to “Advertiser tips and suggestions”