Deposit is missing

khurram1980
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:08 am

Deposit is missing

Postby khurram1980 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:52 pm

Hello I have deposited 47.71 from Perfect Money to Paidverts. It has debited from my PM account but I cant see in my account balance of Paidverts. Kindly rectify the problem. The details are

10:54 01.11.17 Transfer 193226330 U3062332
My Traffic Value -48.65 0.949429 0.01 Sent Payment 47.71 USD to account U3062332. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. Payment ID: pWxbhjF0GVCr

I also raised the ticket and it’s 9 hours that nobody responded
DomingoX6
Posts: 741
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:11 pm
Location: Venezuela

Re: Deposit is missing

Postby DomingoX6 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:06 pm

khurram1980 wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:52 pm
Hello I have deposited 47.71 from Perfect Money to Paidverts. It has debited from my PM account but I cant see in my account balance of Paidverts. Kindly rectify the problem. The details are

10:54 01.11.17 Transfer 193226330 U3062332
My Traffic Value -48.65 0.949429 0.01 Sent Payment 47.71 USD to account U3062332. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. Payment ID: pWxbhjF0GVCr

I also raised the ticket and it’s 9 hours that nobody responded
Please, wait for a response from the support team.
khurram1980
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:08 am

Re: Deposit is missing

Postby khurram1980 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:25 pm

DomingoX6 wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:06 pm
khurram1980 wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:52 pm
Hello I have deposited 47.71 from Perfect Money to Paidverts. It has debited from my PM account but I cant see in my account balance of Paidverts. Kindly rectify the problem. The details are

10:54 01.11.17 Transfer 193226330 U3062332
My Traffic Value -48.65 0.949429 0.01 Sent Payment 47.71 USD to account U3062332. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. Payment ID: pWxbhjF0GVCr

I also raised the ticket and it’s 9 hours that nobody responded
Please, wait for a response from the support team.
Its been more than a week the Support team has not responded to my message. Why is this so much delay :o :?
KellLima
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:31 pm

Deposit is missing

Postby KellLima » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:14 pm

Hello, I am Cleuberson Lima, I have an account with PaidVerts with the email: cleuberson.lima@hotmail.com.
I made a payment via Payza to MyTrafficValue in the amount of 0.0505 BTC, to be added to my Paidverts account.
Blockchain proof of payment link:

https://blockchain.info/address/1Fa5FB2 ... PyiVTdgf3R

Date sent your bitcoins: 10/26/2017 6:25:22 PM
Reference Number ID: 348DF-FE6DF-C5813
Fee: 0.0005 BTC
Transaction type: Withdrawal
Name/Email: By Bitcoin
Current Status: Completed
Amount: 0.0505
Total Amount: 0.051
Purchase Type: Other
Note: Bitcoin amount: 0.0505 BTC,
Bitcoin address sent the funds to: 1Fa5FB2iXFJU8tMJhgqfZZMwPyiVTdgf3R

I already tried for several tickets, but the Paidverts, besides taking too long to respond, has not yet solved this.

Please help me and confirm this payment I made.

My account on Payza:
cleuberson.lima@hotmail.com

You can confirm that I paid the value of 0.0505 BTC.

Paidverts message to me, today:
10th Nov 2017, 12:40
slosumo
Administrator
Hi,

You don't have any pending purchases or deposit for Bitcoin at all.

Kind regards,
Andraz


I'm feeling injured, help me. How, in what way can I solve this?
khurram1980
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:08 am

Re: Deposit is missing

Postby khurram1980 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:03 am

KellLima wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:14 pm
Hello, I am Cleuberson Lima, I have an account with PaidVerts with the email: cleuberson.lima@hotmail.com.
I made a payment via Payza to MyTrafficValue in the amount of 0.0505 BTC, to be added to my Paidverts account.
Blockchain proof of payment link:

https://blockchain.info/address/1Fa5FB2 ... PyiVTdgf3R

Date sent your bitcoins: 10/26/2017 6:25:22 PM
Reference Number ID: 348DF-FE6DF-C5813
Fee: 0.0005 BTC
Transaction type: Withdrawal
Name/Email: By Bitcoin
Current Status: Completed
Amount: 0.0505
Total Amount: 0.051
Purchase Type: Other
Note: Bitcoin amount: 0.0505 BTC,
Bitcoin address sent the funds to: 1Fa5FB2iXFJU8tMJhgqfZZMwPyiVTdgf3R

I already tried for several tickets, but the Paidverts, besides taking too long to respond, has not yet solved this.

Please help me and confirm this payment I made.

My account on Payza:
cleuberson.lima@hotmail.com

You can confirm that I paid the value of 0.0505 BTC.

Paidverts message to me, today:
10th Nov 2017, 12:40
slosumo
Administrator
Hi,

You don't have any pending purchases or deposit for Bitcoin at all.

Kind regards,
Andraz


I'm feeling injured, help me. How, in what way can I solve this?
Bro I understand your problem. I have the same issue since last week. I added from Perfect Money to Paidverta but it has not added in my account. But the only solution is the ticket and wait for the support team to respond. Previously they answered quickly. Now I am also waiting.
khurram1980
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:08 am

Re: Deposit is missing

Postby khurram1980 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:11 am

>>DomingoX6 The support have not contacted still
nakama15
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:13 pm

Re: Deposit is missing

Postby nakama15 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:41 pm

ALGUEM RECEBEU / NAO RECEBO PELO PAYZA PEDI 3 VEZES PAGAMENTO E NADA :evil: :|
khurram1980
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:08 am

Re: Deposit is missing

Postby khurram1980 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:42 am

I have deposit problem once again. Its been 7 days and still no one has responded
khurram1980
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:08 am

Re: Deposit is missing

Postby khurram1980 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:31 pm

The frequency of the replies is very slow. I waited for 7 days for the reply and then when they replied. I have to wait again. This system should be quick.
khurram1980
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:08 am

Re: Deposit is missing

Postby khurram1980 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:01 am

DomingoX6 wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:06 pm
khurram1980 wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:52 pm
Hello I have deposited 47.71 from Perfect Money to Paidverts. It has debited from my PM account but I cant see in my account balance of Paidverts. Kindly rectify the problem. The details are

10:54 01.11.17 Transfer 193226330 U3062332
My Traffic Value -48.65 0.949429 0.01 Sent Payment 47.71 USD to account U3062332. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. Payment ID: pWxbhjF0GVCr

I also raised the ticket and it’s 9 hours that nobody responded
Please, wait for a response from the support team.
pls tell me that i waited for 7 days for the ticket to be answered . In that message they asked me to submit the image . i did immediately and its been 7 days more and it has not yet been answered. why it is so delay

Return to “Deposit/cashout/purchase related questions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest