About the Android app

zeses

About the Android app

Postby zeses » Fri May 31, 2019 8:16 pm

Hi everyone.
I am having a problem with the PaidVerts app on my smartphone for the last week or so. What happens is that the app works fine for the first maybe 2-3 ads, and then next 3-5 ads works really slow from one click to another, and in a session of 30 or so ads, I get logged out once or twice and have to log back in, which always takes a while because by the time it logs me out, the app gets laggy and works slow.
Is anyone else experiencing this problem while using the app? Is there a fix for it?

Btw, I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S7 on Android 8.0 which has more than enough good specs to run the app normally, which it did until the last week.

If anyone has an idea how to fix it, I would be glad to hear. Or if there is a problem with the app, maybe it's time for some updates...
idkplshelp :?
DomingoX6

Re: About the Android app

Postby DomingoX6 » Fri May 31, 2019 10:15 pm

zeses wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 8:16 pm
Hi everyone.
I am having a problem with the PaidVerts app on my smartphone for the last week or so. What happens is that the app works fine for the first maybe 2-3 ads, and then next 3-5 ads works really slow from one click to another, and in a session of 30 or so ads, I get logged out once or twice and have to log back in, which always takes a while because by the time it logs me out, the app gets laggy and works slow.
Is anyone else experiencing this problem while using the app? Is there a fix for it?

Btw, I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S7 on Android 8.0 which has more than enough good specs to run the app normally, which it did until the last week.

If anyone has an idea how to fix it, I would be glad to hear. Or if there is a problem with the app, maybe it's time for some updates...
There haven't been other reports about that issue, so probably it's just you.

You can try to:
- Delete the app data.
- Uninstall and re-install it.
- Use a different device.

And see if the problem is still there.
zeses

Re: About the Android app

Postby zeses » Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:37 pm

DomingoX6 wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 10:15 pm
zeses wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 8:16 pm
Hi everyone.

There haven't been other reports about that issue, so probably it's just you.

You can try to:
- Delete the app data.
- Uninstall and re-install it.
- Use a different device.

And see if the problem is still there.
I will try that and come back with additional info. Thanks

Return to “General questions about PaidVerts”