WAGERING competition

revo999
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:09 am

WAGERING competition

Postby revo999 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:48 pm

what happen / result to the wagering competition ?
DomingoX6
Posts: 628
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:11 pm
Location: Venezuela

Re: WAGERING competition

Postby DomingoX6 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:10 pm

revo999 wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:48 pm
what happen / result to the wagering competition ?
What do you mean?
revo999
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:09 am

Re: WAGERING competition

Postby revo999 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:11 pm

there was 2million BAP competition and cash prize
what happen to that ?

I was on list -

https://paidverts.com/wagering-competition/8.html
DomingoX6
Posts: 628
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:11 pm
Location: Venezuela

Re: WAGERING competition

Postby DomingoX6 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:37 pm

revo999 wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:11 pm
there was 2million BAP competition and cash prize
what happen to that ?

I was on list -

https://paidverts.com/wagering-competition/8.html

You received the prize already.

Image
revo999
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:09 am

Re: WAGERING competition

Postby revo999 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:50 pm

I thought, I won this during Game and keep playing after the time expire and lost bap-group :(


You received the prize already.

Image
darkanrc
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed May 29, 2019 12:14 am

Re: WAGERING competition

Postby darkanrc » Wed May 29, 2019 12:56 am

Hello

How long will it take to get the rewards of the competition on May 25?

regards
DomingoX6
Posts: 628
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:11 pm
Location: Venezuela

Re: WAGERING competition

Postby DomingoX6 » Wed May 29, 2019 1:24 pm

darkanrc wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 12:56 am
Hello

How long will it take to get the rewards of the competition on May 25?

regards
The prizes of the competition were sent already.
none
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:24 am

Re: WAGERING competition

Postby none » Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:28 am

Dear,
I haven't received the prize. I am on the list https://www.paidverts.com/wagering-competition/16.html

There was no BAP disbursed to my account. Please check my account & confirm. Thanks in advance.
Regards
DomingoX6
Posts: 628
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:11 pm
Location: Venezuela

Re: WAGERING competition

Postby DomingoX6 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:48 am

none wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:28 am
Dear,
I haven't received the prize. I am on the list https://www.paidverts.com/wagering-competition/16.html

There was no BAP disbursed to my account. Please check my account & confirm. Thanks in advance.
Regards
Prizes will be paid soon :)
none
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:24 am

Re: WAGERING competition

Postby none » Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:27 pm

DomingoX6 wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:48 am
none wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:28 am
Dear,
I haven't received the prize. I am on the list https://www.paidverts.com/wagering-competition/16.html

There was no BAP disbursed to my account. Please check my account & confirm. Thanks in advance.
Regards
Prizes will be paid soon :)
Got my prize. Thanks.

Return to “General questions about PaidVerts”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest