Why is the value of ads decreasing as a whole?

Nongsha

Why is the value of ads decreasing as a whole?

Postby Nongsha » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:08 am

Before PV use to receive around $1100 ads in a day but it is reduced to $500 now which is very painful for the people who have worked here for years . Is there no chance that this price will go up? Is PV going to be closed?
simed77

Re: Why is the value of ads decreasing as a whole?

Postby simed77 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:42 am

why two bap tax in one day? :shock:
DomingoX6

Postby DomingoX6 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:12 pm

simed77 wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:42 am
why two bap tax in one day? :shock:
I just checked your account, you were taxed just once.
polo1

Postby polo1 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:43 pm

I am wondering about this as well. The whole summer season we were getting the paid ads twice less the normal value and not just in one specific group but across all of them. Group 4 before summer used to get between 5 to 9 cents a day if I remember correctly. now if you get 4 or 5 a day you are lucky. I asked paidverts several times what is going on but they keep giving back vague answers like, we have less ads to distribute lately and the amount paid daily ads are not fixed and can change, bla bla ble, etc.... I even asked if they are running into some financial problems again and maybe reset is coming again like we experienced in a near past but nobody tried to answered to this question.
It is very sad when people having hard time to admit to their mistakes or that they are not doing anything to remedy this situation.

They promised to add more cash offers and get the daily ads back on track soon but nothing changed as of yet.

I have a feeling that the end is coming soon and time to evacuate.... sadly !

Best
DomingoX6

Postby DomingoX6 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:30 pm

polo1 wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:43 pm
I am wondering about this as well. The whole summer season we were getting the paid ads twice less the normal value and not just in one specific group but across all of them. Group 4 before summer used to get between 5 to 9 cents a day if I remember correctly. now if you get 4 or 5 a day you are lucky. I asked paidverts several times what is going on but they keep giving back vague answers like, we have less ads to distribute lately and the amount paid daily ads are not fixed and can change, bla bla ble, etc.... I even asked if they are running into some financial problems again and maybe reset is coming again like we experienced in a near past but nobody tried to answered to this question.
It is very sad when people having hard time to admit to their mistakes or that they are not doing anything to remedy this situation.

They promised to add more cash offers and get the daily ads back on track soon but nothing changed as of yet.

I have a feeling that the end is coming soon and time to evacuate.... sadly !

Best
We are working to improve Paidverts, you should read the news to be informed.

Return to “General questions about PaidVerts”