BAP and purchasing Ads.

Mano1974
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:25 am

Re: BAP and purchasing Ads.

Postby Mano1974 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:48 am

hi can someone help me the steps to buy ads. I am unable to create campaign and I have been trying for many days.Request you to kindly explain
revo999
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:09 am

Re: BAP and purchasing Ads.

Postby revo999 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:52 am

Mano1974 wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:48 am
hi can someone help me the steps to buy ads. I am unable to create campaign and I have been trying for many days.Request you to kindly explain
On right Side menu >>

BUY ADS >>

Create campaign [ BULK ads ] >>

Fill the form
jackievil
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu May 11, 2017 7:00 am

Re: BAP and purchasing Ads.

Postby jackievil » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:25 am

Can anyone enlighten me, why they deduct 2000 bap in my account in just one ad issue?
DomingoX6
Posts: 563
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:11 pm
Location: Venezuela

Re: BAP and purchasing Ads.

Postby DomingoX6 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:32 pm

jackievil wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:25 am
Can anyone enlighten me, why they deduct 2000 bap in my account in just one ad issue?
You should have received a $1 ad.
dna9990
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:08 am

Re: BAP and purchasing Ads.

Postby dna9990 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:37 pm

Hi,
I am a new member. Can anybody please help? I am getting paid ads twice in a day. Once in the morning and again in the evening( I am from India.) I understand what I get in the evening is site profit, as posted in this forum. In the morning, along with the activation ads I get some paid ads. I would like to know from where and how these paid ads are distributed? What is the equation?
Regards,
dna9990
DomingoX6
Posts: 563
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:11 pm
Location: Venezuela

Re: BAP and purchasing Ads.

Postby DomingoX6 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:57 am

dna9990 wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:37 pm
Hi,
I am a new member. Can anybody please help? I am getting paid ads twice in a day. Once in the morning and again in the evening( I am from India.) I understand what I get in the evening is site profit, as posted in this forum. In the morning, along with the activation ads I get some paid ads. I would like to know from where and how these paid ads are distributed? What is the equation?
Regards,
dna9990
Those are the "1% Ads".

For example, when you buy a $100 ad pack (bulk ads), you will receive a $1 ad everyday for the next 10 days.
dna9990
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:08 am

Re: BAP and purchasing Ads.

Postby dna9990 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:40 am

Hi,
When I buy a $100 ad pack (bulk ads), after receiving $1 ad for next 10 days, Is site profit going to be my only return (in dollar) everyday assuming I do not play any game, I do not have any referral and I do not do any upgrade ?
DomingoX6
Posts: 563
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:11 pm
Location: Venezuela

Re: BAP and purchasing Ads.

Postby DomingoX6 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:56 pm

dna9990 wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:40 am
Hi,
When I buy a $100 ad pack (bulk ads), after receiving $1 ad for next 10 days, Is site profit going to be my only return (in dollar) everyday assuming I do not play any game, I do not have any referral and I do not do any upgrade ?
As long as you have BAPs and your account is active, you will keep receiving paid ads.
slowpain
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:13 am

Re: BAP and purchasing Ads.

Postby slowpain » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:25 am

Hello im a newbie here, i just wanna ask if this platform we need really to invest.. ? i need to to know because i want to learn, and how much BAP we need in order to make 1$? your respond will be a great help ,thanks
DomingoX6
Posts: 563
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:11 pm
Location: Venezuela

Re: BAP and purchasing Ads.

Postby DomingoX6 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:23 pm

slowpain wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:25 am
Hello im a newbie here, i just wanna ask if this platform we need really to invest.. ? i need to to know because i want to learn, and how much BAP we need in order to make 1$? your respond will be a great help ,thanks
You don't have to invest, you can earn "for free".

$1 = 2.000 BAPs

Return to “General questions about PaidVerts”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests