BAP and purchasing Ads.

gugakip
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:55 pm

Re: BAP and purchasing Ads.

Postby gugakip » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:57 pm

I already got to 20000 BAP with just free ads... so no, if you have patience, you can get very far ;) Earmed some money on the side while getting those BAPs as well :)
Image
Image
Ashokpatil
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:37 am

Re: BAP and purchasing Ads.

Postby Ashokpatil » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:21 am

Hello, when I purchase adpacks for $1, then how many BAPs will add in my account and how much can I earn by surfing/watching ads daily after purchasing $1 adpacks?
Last edited by Ashokpatil on Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ashokpatil
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:37 am

Re: BAP and purchasing Ads.

Postby Ashokpatil » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:23 am

gugakip wrote:I already got to 20000 BAP with just free ads... so no, if you have patience, you can get very far ;) Earmed some money on the side while getting those BAPs as well :)


How much are you earning daily by surfing ads with these BAPs?
gugakip
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:55 pm

Re: BAP and purchasing Ads.

Postby gugakip » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:58 am

Ashokpatil wrote:
gugakip wrote:I already got to 20000 BAP with just free ads... so no, if you have patience, you can get very far ;) Earmed some money on the side while getting those BAPs as well :)


How much are you earning daily by surfing ads with these BAPs?
Approximately $0.01, sometimes more if I'm lucky with a recycled ad :) But if you buy adpacks you'll earn much more of course.
Image
Image
Mano1974
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:25 am

Re: BAP and purchasing Ads.

Postby Mano1974 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:46 pm

hi can someone help me the steps to buy ads. I am unable to create campaign and I have been trying for many days.Request you to kindly explain
TwixxxU
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:35 pm

Re: BAP and purchasing Ads.

Postby TwixxxU » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:59 pm

Anyway, where are today's daily ads? Its 5pm and i haven't got them yet. Do you have the same problem as me? Thanks.
leoziano
Faithful member
Faithful member
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:23 pm

Re: BAP and purchasing Ads.

Postby leoziano » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:46 pm

Yea i have the same problem.
missi
Posts: 88
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:30 pm
Location: Coober Pedy
Contact:

Re: BAP and purchasing Ads.

Postby missi » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:44 am

Mano1974 wrote:hi can someone help me the steps to buy ads. I am unable to create campaign and I have been trying for many days.Request you to kindly explain
When you are buying ads are you buying from payment processor?

If yes make sure to choose the payment processor option that has fees included as this is for buying from payment processor.

Any processor that shows with no fee next to it is an option to buy ads with funds held in payment processor balances within your Paidverts account only.

If this does not sound like the problem/solution you are having could you please reply with more details, steps you are taking etc to try help you better.
missi
Posts: 88
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:30 pm
Location: Coober Pedy
Contact:

Re: BAP and purchasing Ads.

Postby missi » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:47 am

TwixxxU wrote:Anyway, where are today's daily ads? Its 5pm and i haven't got them yet. Do you have the same problem as me? Thanks.
Any time delays are experienced with ad deliveries you can also check the My Traffic Value forum for any admin news regarding delays and other known issues.

Access this here http://mytrafficvalue.com/forum.html
If you have never entered this site previously, do not sign up a new account, use your Paidverts log in details as they work for both.
srikanth73
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:24 am

Re: BAP and purchasing Ads.

Postby srikanth73 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:28 am

Hi everyone,
I have a question regarding ads. when would one be able to get $1 paid ads?
Currently, my BAP's are around 800 and daily I receive only $0.0005 paid ads.

Return to “General questions about PaidVerts”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest