Ways to earn with Paidverts

ahusn93

Re: Video Sharing

Postby ahusn93 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:57 am

I am new and I am not understand earning money with pv.
Plz help for understanding. .....
missi

Ways to earn with Paidverts

Postby missi » Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:32 am

Here are ways you can earn.

View your Bonus Ad Point (BAP) Ads. You need to collect BAP to exchange for Paid Ads.
Once you have 100 BAP you will start to get Paid Ads from the Group Ad Issues Monday - Friday.

View your Paid Ads Monday to Friday

View the Cash Offer walls and complete any that are relevant/interesting to you.

Buying Bulk Ads will help you earn more in a few ways.
* By helping you gain referrals/traffic to your existing opportunity/product. Our members may like what you have to offer.
* By gifting you with Bonus Ad Points to help you climb BAP Group levels. The higher your Group level, the more % of profit you get shared to you in the Group Ads Issue.
* By giving you 1% of your purchase back to you for 10 days by way of Paid Ad at server reset daily.
* By cancelling the BAP tax for 14 days to help you climb Group Levels faster.

Promote your referral link to help gain active advertisers/gamers. You get commissions from all purchases your referrals make.

Recycled Ad Upgrade can help you earn more by randomly delivering Paid Ads other members choose to Recycle to Recycle Ad Upgrade holders.

Ad Grid - for 1 BAP per click you have a chance to win up to $100 cash or 1 Million BAP daily. Many smaller prizes can be won.

Buying a Paidverts Membership will increase both earning and advertising benefits.

Buying and Selling of Royalty positions - Once you have at least 12000 BAP you can use the Royalty Position market to buy and sell these positions for BAP and/or cash. You can learn to trade and profit from extra cash and BAP.

Playing games - very risky because you can also lose BAP and earning potential, but if you are feeling lucky you may also win on our games.

You can also earn by joining/promoting our relative sites My Traffic Value, BarterMyFunds, PlayPerfectMoneyGames and PlayBitcoinGames (and any future releases) as the success of all our products feeds back to increasing profits shared via Paid Ads along with creating extra avenues of referral commissions available to you.
DZTusar

Re: Ways to earn with Paidverts

Postby DZTusar » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:05 am

Guys can u tell me what should to do new user ;) . i did register 3days ago but till now no paid ads received :( . So can u tell me what should to so do.
missi

Postby missi » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:37 am

DZTusar wrote:Guys can u tell me what should to do new user ;) . i did register 3days ago but till now no paid ads received :( . So can u tell me what should to so do.
View your BAP ads delivered to your account daily. You need to collect BAP to exchange for Paid Ads.
To collect BAP faster you can buy Bulk Ads from $1 as each $1 ad pack purchased will gift you with 2400 BAP which helps you increase BAP level faster. The benefit to holding more BAP is that you can get higher percentage of daily revenue shared with you. You will also get 1% of your purchase back as a Paid Ad at server reset daily for 10 days after purchase.

You can see in the news section of the Forum what past ad issue values per BAP level have been. Keep in mind these are past values and with profit growth, so to do the ad values shared with our members.

Once you have over 100BAP you will be included in the Paid Ads delivery Monday to Friday (server time - at the bottom of our pages).

You can take part in the Ad Grid to have a chance at increasing your cash and BAP. Each ad grid click will cost you 1 BAP per click (up to 20 chances to win BAP and cash prizes daily).

You can view the cash offer walls to increase your earnings.

Also checkout the membership packages as these give you additional earning and advertising benefits.

Steer away from Super User Upgrades until you have much more BAP and have fully learned the pro's and cons to these upgrades. They can be beneficial, but will not always suit your needs.

As a new, low value user do not buy and set Ad Filter high as this will cancel Ads issued to you that are lower than ad filter setting and therefor a loss to potential daily earnings. Once again it can be a beneficial product but it may not always suit your needs.
manohark16

Postby manohark16 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:14 pm

Thanks for the required and suitable information missi..
Jawednazar

Postby Jawednazar » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:08 pm

I got very nice information thanks to all...
Eshghi123

Postby Eshghi123 » Fri May 12, 2017 10:45 am

hi! i'm new user in paidverts! i register in 3 -4 day's a go. i perchist 2bolk ads but 1ads pending now! whi? how to fix this pending?
thank you for ansering me!
nilsontop1

Postby nilsontop1 » Fri May 12, 2017 10:53 am

[Edited by Mod Team: If you want to talk in another language (not English), please do it here.]
DomingoX6

Postby DomingoX6 » Fri May 12, 2017 2:34 pm

Eshghi123 wrote:
Fri May 12, 2017 10:45 am
hi! i'm new user in paidverts! i register in 3 -4 day's a go. i perchist 2bolk ads but 1ads pending now! whi? how to fix this pending?
thank you for ansering me!
Please, send a support ticket.
Taneja143

Postby Taneja143 » Tue May 23, 2017 11:37 am

hello everyone, i need help. in public profile what is proven traffic value , there i can see my balance 2$+ , n in real it's showing something else , i mean on the main board :o :o :o :o :o

Return to “General questions about PaidVerts”