PaidVerts BAP Texas Hold'em Poker tournaments

slosumo

PaidVerts BAP Texas Hold'em Poker tournaments

Postby slosumo » Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:01 am

PaidVerts Texas Hold'em Poker tournaments have finally started!

Yesterday was the first wagering tournament with a progressive prize pool starting off at 10,000 BAP.
Congratulations to the first top 10 wagerers who shared a combined prize pool of 12,481 BAP!

A new, bigger, tournament is starting tomorrow so be sure to be there!
Play at:
http://paidverts.com/member/games/texas_holdem.html

-----------------------------
Some general information about the tournaments
These are daily wagering tournaments that last 24 hours, and at the end of the period the prize pool is divided amongst the top 10 wagerers.

For now we will be doing 1 to two tournaments per week and will grow the base prize pool as activity and wagers pick up.

The more the activity picks up the bigger pools and the more variations of tournaments we will come up with!

Please use this topic to comment on the tournaments or what you would like to see with them:
i.e. do you prefer long lasting tournaments (several days of betting counted), would you like to see them more often, or perhaps even further apart?

We are open to suggestions and want to make the tournaments appeal to as many of you as possible!
okane81

Re: PaidVerts BAP Texas Hold'em Poker tournaments

Postby okane81 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:56 pm

Hello, I won more than 2000 BAP in Poker, but why is GONE? where are my bap going?
missi

Postby missi » Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:08 am

okane81 wrote:Hello, I won more than 2000 BAP in Poker, but why is GONE? where are my bap going?
Looking at your BAP history I can only see BAP being exchanged for Paid ads, daily BAP tax, your chances on the ad grid and more BAP on poker since you won that amount. This is all normal.
love4asim

Postby love4asim » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:13 am

BAP Texas poker is the best tournaments i have ever play. i enjoy very well and its win my heart.
manayabo

Postby manayabo » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:02 pm

HELLO FRIENDS
I AM NEW PLEASE TELL ME HOW I UPGRADE BY PAYZA I ALREADY MY PAYZA ACCOUNT BUT NOT SHOWING UPGRADE TIME
AND I CLICK 20 BAP BUT NO ANY BLANCE JUST 400 POINT ANY BODY HELP AND ANSWER MY QUSTION
DomingoX6

Postby DomingoX6 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:03 pm

manayabo wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:02 pm
HELLO FRIENDS
I AM NEW PLEASE TELL ME HOW I UPGRADE BY PAYZA I ALREADY MY PAYZA ACCOUNT BUT NOT SHOWING UPGRADE TIME
AND I CLICK 20 BAP BUT NO ANY BLANCE JUST 400 POINT ANY BODY HELP AND ANSWER MY QUSTION
What?

Return to “General questions about PaidVerts”