Is Paidverts Safe to use?

missi

Re: Is Paidverts Safe to use?

Postby missi » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:40 pm

If your ad filter is set too high then it will block your ad issue. Lower it if you are getting no ads. Look at the daily Ad Issue table in the news section and the ad values your group gets on average as a guide so you can get at least the bulk of your Ads.,

Recycled ad upgrade is available to anyone who wishes to buy it, however these ads are randomly delivered and depend on others missing their ads or choosing to recycle them so do not expect them to come every day.
ecop wrote:
missi wrote:
ecop wrote:Ey! we can't see paid ads now?? i havve around 5k baps and no ads every day... is this become sc@m ?? pls reply
You should not be receiving your ads as normal.

There are only ads delivered Monday to Friday, not weekends. So if you are missing ads some days and you have no ad filter blocking lower value ads, then it is probably the weekend.
I do... i have a filter. And i do not recive ads i all week... i do not understand why.. I am abble to recive recycled ads too
ecop

Postby ecop » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:29 am

Ok thank you to answered me. Last question are you getting ads every day? No problemas with them like me?. And i will take tour word (About what you said
missi

Postby missi » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:05 pm

Yes I am getting ads every day they are delivered with no problems. Saturdays and Sundays there are no regular BAP level Group Ads.
You can also see your BAP history in your account here http://paidverts.com/member/baplog.html
That way you can go through all BAP exchanges and see for yourself.
ecop wrote:Ok thank you to answered me. Last question are you getting ads every day? No problemas with them like me?. And i will take tour word (About what you said
Jawednazar

Postby Jawednazar » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:04 pm

Yes it is very safe....yet :roll: :) ;)
cicim5454

Postby cicim5454 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:15 am

did anyone really make money here

Return to “General questions about PaidVerts”