JensGamerBoy

Re: Paidverts payment proofs

Postby JensGamerBoy » Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:19 pm

one can even dare all here?
is the non-fraudulent or so?
missi

Re: Paidverts payment proofs

Postby missi » Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:11 pm

JensGamerBoy wrote:one can even dare all here?
is the non-fraudulent or so?
The general rule of thumb with making money online is to not risk what you can not afford to lose, however in saying that you can see the cash out proofs posted here are recent and you can see more in your Paidverts account here http://paidverts.com/cashout_log.html.

You can also keep up with the most recent cash out thread on the forum here viewtopic.php?f=13&t=44

Paidverts is stable and are here for the long term, so yes it is safe to advertise and earn here.
dguy

Re: Is Paidverts Safe to use?

Postby dguy » Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:54 am

One of the great things about paidverts is that you can actually start and risk nothing. It will take longer to build up an income but if you're willing to work at it you can do it that way. Like all 'safe' routes, it is slower. If you don't want to do it that way you can add some money and buy ad packs which will speed you up. It's up to you but it will be worth it in the long run. We have built a great opportunity here

Welcome to the team,

I hope you decide to keep with us ;)
David
polok77

Postby polok77 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:46 am

thanks..
Keyholder

Postby Keyholder » Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:40 pm

I usually think Paidverts as my money center... where I deposit small earnings from PTC sites and Bitcoin Satoshis from faucets... Then I cash out bigger earnings from Paidverts and use them in other sites Revshare and PTCs.
So yes this is a safe money making website... Safest than the best PTC with rented referrals where you can make bad referrals managing and loose money.
And remember: Transparency... Crowdfunding... This is the best website guys... think long term...
SolidSnake

Postby SolidSnake » Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:45 am

One of the most inspiring thing in Paidverts is transparency just like noted above..

At any time, you can see the stats of any member working on the site even the top tier ones'.

This way you know you're dealing with a site that has nothing to hide, so above all, in case anything goes wrong it's not something that will be hidden from you like in other sites.

The power of crowdfunding comes to the point that in case something has the tendency to go wrong, members will actually try to contribute in solving it instead of just bail out like in other PTC sites.

This site relies on its members instead of the other way around..
Just my way of thinking about PV.
dguy

Postby dguy » Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:32 pm

SolidSnake wrote:One of the most inspiring thing in Paidverts is transparency just like noted above..

At any time, you can see the stats of any member working on the site even the top tier ones'.

This way you know you're dealing with a site that has nothing to hide, so above all, in case anything goes wrong it's not something that will be hidden from you like in other sites.

The power of crowdfunding comes to the point that in case something has the tendency to go wrong, members will actually try to contribute in solving it instead of just bail out like in other PTC sites.

This site relies on its members instead of the other way around..
Just my way of thinking about PV.

well said 8-)
David
ecop

Postby ecop » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:09 pm

Ey! we can't see paid ads now?? i havve around 5k baps and no ads every day... is this become sc@m ?? pls reply
missi

Postby missi » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:28 am

ecop wrote:Ey! we can't see paid ads now?? i havve around 5k baps and no ads every day... is this become sc@m ?? pls reply
You should not be receiving your ads as normal.

There are only ads delivered Monday to Friday, not weekends. So if you are missing ads some days and you have no ad filter blocking lower value ads, then it is probably the weekend.
ecop

Postby ecop » Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:55 am

missi wrote:
ecop wrote:Ey! we can't see paid ads now?? i havve around 5k baps and no ads every day... is this become sc@m ?? pls reply
You should not be receiving your ads as normal.

There are only ads delivered Monday to Friday, not weekends. So if you are missing ads some days and you have no ad filter blocking lower value ads, then it is probably the weekend.
I do... i have a filter. And i do not recive ads i all week... i do not understand why.. I am abble to recive recycled ads too

Return to “General questions about PaidVerts”