Support Questions

kgilski93

Re: Support Questions

Postby kgilski93 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:39 pm

For past 2-3 days I have been getting multiple "Only one ad at time, please try again." messages even though I am 100% sure I have only one ad opened at the time. I were using Paidverts for past 5 months and never had this problem before. Can you research why it is happening? It is annoying since I have to rewatch every other ad because of that.
missi

Postby missi » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:38 am

kgilski93 wrote:For past 2-3 days I have been getting multiple "Only one ad at time, please try again." messages even though I am 100% sure I have only one ad opened at the time. I were using Paidverts for past 5 months and never had this problem before. Can you research why it is happening? It is annoying since I have to rewatch every other ad because of that.
There does seem to be something causing this for users. It will be fixed as soon as possible.

I have found using the swap ad feature has been helping me view my ads as normal when I have gotten this error.
poitazore

Postby poitazore » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:59 pm

Hello, I am Mr. Da Conceicao Laurent, I would like information, I would like to know if there is a way to preserve, or protect these points bap on paidvert and not lose them, especially when the paidvert site can not be used By its users for a longer or shorter period of time, for example while the paidvert site sometimes undergoes some modifications before being able to be operational again ?
missi

Postby missi » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:54 pm

poitazore wrote:Hello, I am Mr. Da Conceicao Laurent, I would like information, I would like to know if there is a way to preserve, or protect these points bap on paidvert and not lose them, especially when the paidvert site can not be used By its users for a longer or shorter period of time, for example while the paidvert site sometimes undergoes some modifications before being able to be operational again ?
You can purchase Bulk Ads. When you purchase these, it will stop your 100 BAP Daily Tax.

If you go away you have vacation mode available, there is also the Recycle Time Upgrade where you can set up to 72 hour timers to view your ads on days you cannot complete them in 18 hours.

If your loss is due to some technical error always submit a support ticket. If your loss shows to be due to technical issues your BAP can be restored in some circumstances.
santhoshi

Postby santhoshi » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:43 am

transfering balance within pv and mtv doesn't cost anything and you can't able to tranfer back from bitcoin.
cristiansss9

Postby cristiansss9 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:46 pm

Why does my money disappear? Yesterday I completed and add, I received 0,0095 and today I have 0.00 in my account balance.
DomingoX6

Postby DomingoX6 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:29 pm

cristiansss9 wrote:Why does my money disappear? Yesterday I completed and add, I received 0,0095 and today I have 0.00 in my account balance.
There is a daily fee of $0.001 charged from every balance in which you have money.
khurram912

Postby khurram912 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:04 pm

anyone help me, how to buy 12000 BAP? i don't have any BAP
DomingoX6

Postby DomingoX6 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:37 pm

khurram912 wrote:anyone help me, how to buy 12000 BAP? i don't have any BAP
You can buy Bulk Ads here.
Mihailoo

Postby Mihailoo » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:55 pm

Hi guys, I tried to buy the membership couple of minutes ago 5 times and all 5 times nothing happened.

I've chosen the type of upgrade and my payment method (I have enough money in it - bitcoin) clicked on 'purchase' and nothing happened?

Help?
The way I'm making money online -
http://work-from-home.be

Return to “General questions about PaidVerts”