Support Questions

gugakip

Re: Support Questions

Postby gugakip » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:48 pm

pablogf wrote:
gugakip wrote:It's normal you don't get a lot of recycled ads. Nowadays there are not longer sent out that many ads with small values. You get the money in a less ads now because we don't have to deliver a backlog of website visits.
So nowadays the ad filter is pretty much useless?
I still use it, under $0.001 I'm not clicking. If one day I'll rise a few groups and get more of those small value ads, I might increase the filter. It's more like: how do you value your time? Like the ads of $0.0005? Cool, don't use a filter and click them to earn money. If you don't like clicking those and you don't mind giving up some money every day: use the ad filter. It's a one time purchase and you can use it for a long time :)
Milicka83

Postby Milicka83 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:38 am

Hello,
am new on this stuffs so pls forgive me if am writing on wrong place ..
I have one question,where can i activated my account?? I cant find anywhere? ty and sorry once again for writing at wrong place
DomingoX6

Postby DomingoX6 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:43 pm

Milicka83 wrote:Hello,
am new on this stuffs so pls forgive me if am writing on wrong place ..
I have one question,where can i activated my account?? I cant find anywhere? ty and sorry once again for writing at wrong place
To activate your account you have to click your BAP ads.
Janine1992

Postby Janine1992 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:30 pm

i have been on this website for awhile now and i cant get or find my paid ads can someone reply back to me or tell me how to turn on my notification when it comes to getting more ads so i can earn more money I appriecate the help Janine
DomingoX6

Postby DomingoX6 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:31 pm

Janine1992 wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:30 pm
i have been on this website for awhile now and i cant get or find my paid ads can someone reply back to me or tell me how to turn on my notification when it comes to getting more ads so i can earn more money I appriecate the help Janine
You can see your paid ads here.

Return to “General questions about PaidVerts”