Support Questions

Museful

Re: Paidverts payment proofs

Postby Museful » Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:48 am

hi, it has been almost 1 month that i don't receive a response to my support request for having invested with bitcoin, is it normal ?
missi

Postby missi » Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:05 pm

Museful wrote:hi, it has been almost 1 month that i don't receive a response to my support request for having invested with bitcoin, is it normal ?
No it is not normal.

Have you added new information to your ticket since you originally sent it to ask any further questions even if it was to ask when they will reach your ticket? If you have then this is the reason as adding new data to a support ticket that support has not yet replied to knocks it back to the end of the queue.

If you have not added new information it is possible that the funds may have not come out of your bitcoin wallet and as the information is readily available via many sources on what to do if the transaction fails. They do not often waste time answering questions that are commonly asked where the answer can be found in the forum or in the FAQ's section.

If your question is not account specific ask your question in the forum as moderators and members can help you in most cases with what you need to know.
Museful

Postby Museful » Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:34 am

missi wrote:
Museful wrote:hi, it has been almost 1 month that i don't receive a response to my support request for having invested with bitcoin, is it normal ?
No it is not normal.

Have you added new information to your ticket since you originally sent it to ask any further questions even if it was to ask when they will reach your ticket? If you have then this is the reason as adding new data to a support ticket that support has not yet replied to knocks it back to the end of the queue.

If you have not added new information it is possible that the funds may have not come out of your bitcoin wallet and as the information is readily available via many sources on what to do if the transaction fails. They do not often waste time answering questions that are commonly asked where the answer can be found in the forum or in the FAQ's section.

If your question is not account specific ask your question in the forum as moderators and members can help you in most cases with what you need to know.
hi, thanks for the answer,

- my question is an account issue.
- i answered what they told me and since their last answer it's almost 1 month.
- i have made a 1$ invest to test if it's okay and it worked but when i invested 100$ i am waiting since then.

if anyone can contact an admin please tell them i am stuck with my case, thanks you so much.
mo7amed456

Re: Support Questions

Postby mo7amed456 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:26 pm

hi

How to retrieve PIN number :?
DomingoX6

Postby DomingoX6 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:20 am

mo7amed456 wrote:hi

How to retrieve PIN number :?
Send a support ticket.
Marcinex

Postby Marcinex » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:26 pm

Hello,

Sadly i am not able to create a new topic so i have to use this one. I have a question about the Country i am currently residing in. I made the PV account when i was abroad and now after i've returned i cannot do any surveys and such, because i am in a different country. Is it possible for me to change that somehow?? Please help me.

The full story is i wanted to do a survey on adscend media but i am blocked because the country i currently reside in is not the one i was in, when i made the account. This has me pretty much scratching my head and trying to fix it.
missi

Postby missi » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:54 am

Marcinex you will need to contact support
gabdlr

Postby gabdlr » Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:39 am

Hi guys i have an issue over here and i wish someone could help me. Well, the thing is i have 2FA enabled, i've lost my cellphone (android) and it seems there is no way you can recover your authentication info by installing the google app on another device except if you get the code from the site your using it, so i need to disable it to avoid gettin logged off from site and unable to log in again. I go to my account setting to disable it and the site asks the code from the app, wich i have no access, wich i need to disable, so i'm kinda on an infinite loop, any help? i would appreciate it, thanks.
DomingoX6

Postby DomingoX6 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:49 am

gabdlr wrote:Hi guys i have an issue over here and i wish someone could help me. Well, the thing is i have 2FA enabled, i've lost my cellphone (android) and it seems there is no way you can recover your authentication info by installing the google app on another device except if you get the code from the site your using it, so i need to disable it to avoid gettin logged off from site and unable to log in again. I go to my account setting to disable it and the site asks the code from the app, wich i have no access, wich i need to disable, so i'm kinda on an infinite loop, any help? i would appreciate it, thanks.
Send a support ticket and tell them your problem, they will help you.
MicHal9k

Postby MicHal9k » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:56 pm

Help, do i lose my poinnts? I transfer them from PV to BitCoin its only $0.00768 how can i back it to PV? There is no option to transfer back way

Return to “General questions about PaidVerts”