Ways to earn with Paidverts

DomingoX6

Re: Ways to earn with Paidverts

Postby DomingoX6 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:44 pm

paid1907 wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:19 pm
Thanks for your reply. After buying a Bulk Ad, they will give 2400 BAP, and then in turn we will get many Ads by consuming the BAP. So, again the BAP will be reducing. So, how to go Group 3 or 4 levels without any referrals? Click Grid also consuming BAPs, so shall we use it or not for moving forward, as most of the times we are not getting any rewards.

I am from India. Payza is not accepting the account opening to Indians now. I don't know which payment processor is best for Indians for adding money as well as direct withdrawl to local bank account (INR).

Please help if you know this.

Thanks & Regards

A Bulk Ad costs $1.

It will give you 2400 BAP, which is $1.20.

So you will end up making more than what you spent on the Bulk Ad, you will be able to buy more Bulk Ads and keep getting more BAP.
paid1907

Postby paid1907 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:07 am

Thank you DomingoX6.

I am ready to buy Bulk Ads. But, not having any relevant payment method.

I am from India. Payza is not accepting the account opening to Indians now. I don't know which payment processor is best for Indians for adding money as well as direct withdrawl to local bank account (INR).

I tried to open account with Payeer, but even though I have uploaded the valid documents, they are asking so many if and buts.

bitcoin and litecoin are not legal in India.

So, could you please help me which is the suitable payment method for Indians like me.

I know you are not from India, but as a senior member you might have some clue on this.

Thanks in Advance
DomingoX6

Postby DomingoX6 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:17 pm

paid1907 wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:07 am
Thank you DomingoX6.

I tried to open account with Payeer, but even though I have uploaded the valid documents, they are asking so many if and buts.

So, could you please help me which is the suitable payment method for Indians like me.

I know you are not from India, but as a senior member you might have some clue on this.

Thanks in Advance
No idea really.

I just know Bitcoin and Litecoin can be used anywhere (even if they are not "legal"), but don't know about the other accepted methods.
paid1907

Postby paid1907 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:45 am

DomingoX6 wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:17 pm
paid1907 wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:07 am
Thank you DomingoX6.

Thanks in Advance
No idea really.

I just know Bitcoin and Litecoin can be used anywhere (even if they are not "legal"), but don't know about the other accepted methods.
Thanks for your prompt reply
paid1907

Postby paid1907 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:47 am

Hi,

I have added some funds in my Payeer Account to buy Bulk Ads.

I have found that they are deducting the 'Account Maintenance Fee' for my both PV Earnings Balance, and Payeer.

So, how to avoid the Account Maintenance Fee for Payeer? Shall I transfer funds from Payeer to PV Earnings balance or vice versa to avoid Account Maintenance Fee for either of the accounts.
DomingoX6

Postby DomingoX6 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:02 pm

paid1907 wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:47 am
Hi,

I have found that they are deducting the 'Account Maintenance Fee' for my both PV Earnings Balance, and Payeer.

So, how to avoid the Account Maintenance Fee for Payeer? Shall I transfer funds from Payeer to PV Earnings balance or vice versa to avoid Account Maintenance Fee for either of the accounts.
You can't avoid that fee. Every balance where you have money will have a fee of $0.001 daily.
paid1907

Postby paid1907 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:46 pm

DomingoX6 wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:02 pm
paid1907 wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:47 am
Hi,

You can't avoid that fee. Every balance where you have money will have a fee of $0.001 daily.
Hi,

Thank you for your reply.
I wrote to Support by creating a ticket. They have transferred my Payeer balance to PV Earnings balance. So, now onwards there will be only one Account Maintenance Fee :)
3850avinmousavi

Postby 3850avinmousavi » Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:47 pm

paid1907 wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:27 pm
Hi All,

My name is Purnaiah, and I am from India.

I am new to Paidverts and working with lots of entusiasm.

Upon joining on 0th July, I got 300 BAP as a Welcome bonus, and 8 Activation Ads of 15 BAP. So, 15*8=120
Total BAPs = 300+120=420

But, as I am clicking grid, 1 BAP is deducting from total. So, total 20BAP for Grid.

Daily Tax = 100 BAP, and inturn we are getting 120 BAP through 8 activation Ads. So, daily net gain = 120-100=20 BAP
If we are getting 8 Ads, 8 BAP are deducting. So, net BAP= 20-8=12
If we click 20 grids, and not getting anything, then 20 BAP is reducing.
So, daily net gain = 12-20= -8

So, my doubt is how can one reach to cross 1600 BAPs to jump to Group 1.

Please help me. I am ready to use my own money also if it really profitable.
Thanks in Advance.
You should buy bulk ads

Return to “General questions about PaidVerts”