Feature requests for pv foum

Crimson

Feature requests for pv foum

Postby Crimson » Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:44 pm

So,this is a topic for feature requests for the forum.So if you think the admins can make it better and you have some suggestions,i would urge you to post it here (hope the admins will keep it in mind hehe:P).
So i have some:a feature to mark all new posts ''read'',so you only see new posts after refreshing.
Also,maybe some kind of like unlike for posts.Go for it guys:D
ClaudiuOvi

Re: Feature requests for pv foum

Postby ClaudiuOvi » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:39 pm

I would like to see the important news found on MTV Forum on the Daily News here too.I think that there are members here on PaidVerts that do not check MTV Forum,so I think it would be a good idea especially if you want that MoneyMyGame project to be funded faster.
barubara

Postby barubara » Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:51 am

good idea..
KING OF PTC :
[img Image
Image[/img]
adeloo

Postby adeloo » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:04 pm

please add russian forum, because I am doing my best to find people from Russia that join paidverts, and all my 41 are russians, and it will be grait if I will tell them that the website has a russian forum
CptSilva73

Postby CptSilva73 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:20 am

I am personally requesting credit card purchases. I don't feel secure and I got banned from paypal and payza. So I don't have nay accounts with them. They both have crappy customer support, and yes I got banned because I got upset with them as they thought the money I had in there was they're money and I was just using it.
I would really like to see the credit card option on here so I can explode my account with BAPS and hopefully get those high paying ads. So as long as the credit card option is not available I can't make any kind of purchases.

Hope you get it soon.

Nelson
Nelson (CptSilva)
DomingoX6

Postby DomingoX6 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:14 am

CptSilva73 wrote:I am personally requesting credit card purchases. I don't feel secure and I got banned from paypal and payza. So I don't have nay accounts with them. They both have crappy customer support, and yes I got banned because I got upset with them as they thought the money I had in there was they're money and I was just using it.
I would really like to see the credit card option on here so I can explode my account with BAPS and hopefully get those high paying ads. So as long as the credit card option is not available I can't make any kind of purchases.

Hope you get it soon.

Nelson
Credit Cards were available for a while, but after some problems we had to remove them.

You should try to use Bitcoin, or learn how to use it if you don't know yet, it's the solution for almost all your problems :D
adeloo

Postby adeloo » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:17 pm

can you change capcha, for easier capcha ? because It's easy for me but not for my refferals, they don't understand english and it's hard for them to solve it ( you can put captcha with pictures or numbers )
LVjanse

Postby LVjanse » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:18 pm

Hello everybody,

This is a request to change the existing or add new bannersizes, when buying ad campaigns. The current sizes are 125x125 and 728x90. I think we should add the size 320x50 and 320x100 which are suitable for mobile devices. If we want a greater reach I think this is really necessary.
Also check these statistics http://www.smartinsights.com/?attachment_id=53811
kobirfasha

Postby kobirfasha » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:31 pm

good and good idea

Return to “Ideas, feature requests for PV”