Introduce yourself

DomingoX6
Posts: 613
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:11 pm
Location: Venezuela

Re: Introduce yourself

Postby DomingoX6 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:25 pm

zeus666 wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:11 am
slosumo wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:15 pm
Please introduce yourself here (in English only!)- placeholder first post.
Can some tell me why i lose money every day and dont get baps ...i had 200 bap...today they took 80 and gave me to collect bapa...so i lose money for collecting bapa and i get no ads ...why?
Some BAP is deducted from your account when you receive cash ads.

1 BAP for every $0.0005.

So, for example, if you receive a $1 ad, 2000 BAP will be deducted from your account.
MaartenVerg
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:31 am

Re: Introduce yourself

Postby MaartenVerg » Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:38 am

Hello, I'm Maarten from Belgium. I'm new here on Paidverts. I want to make money with collecting BAP's. I like to find the chart with all the numbers. Especially the amount of money you get in which group. I couldn't find this information. I hope to find it on the forum. Thanks.
Rahul2020
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:35 pm

Re: Introduce yourself

Postby Rahul2020 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:50 pm

hi, my name is Rahul, i m new here. i'm working here for a few days. i need to know something, if i get some information it will be a great help to me and my friends.
if i buy 10 ''BULK ADS'' with 10$ i will get (2400x10) 24,000 BAPs. i already have 2979 BAPs. so total i will have (24,000+2979) 26,979 BAPs. that means group-3 (24,000-47,999). so my question is , how much can i earn from group-3 and how many days will it take to earn back my 10$ and what about group-5 ?
so plz if there r any one who can help me plz do. thanks in advance
DomingoX6
Posts: 613
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:11 pm
Location: Venezuela

Re: Introduce yourself

Postby DomingoX6 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:52 pm

Rahul2020 wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:50 pm
hi, my name is Rahul, i m new here. i'm working here for a few days. i need to know something, if i get some information it will be a great help to me and my friends.
if i buy 10 ''BULK ADS'' with 10$ i will get (2400x10) 24,000 BAPs. i already have 2979 BAPs. so total i will have (24,000+2979) 26,979 BAPs. that means group-3 (24,000-47,999). so my question is , how much can i earn from group-3 and how many days will it take to earn back my 10$ and what about group-5 ?
so plz if there r any one who can help me plz do. thanks in advance
You can see how much is distributed daily to each group here: viewforum.php?f=5
ameer124
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:23 pm

Why daily ad issues have been reduced?

Postby ameer124 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:33 pm

I have not been receiving daily bonus ads. anyone else having same problem?
DomingoX6
Posts: 613
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:11 pm
Location: Venezuela

Re: Why daily ad issues have been reduced?

Postby DomingoX6 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:44 pm

ameer124 wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:33 pm
I have not been receiving daily bonus ads. anyone else having same problem?
Which ads do you mean exactly?
ameer124
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:23 pm

Re: Why daily ad issues have been reduced?

Postby ameer124 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:01 pm

DomingoX6 wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:44 pm
ameer124 wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:33 pm
I have not been receiving daily bonus ads. anyone else having same problem?
Which ads do you mean exactly?
I have been receiving 8 bap ads daily which is ok. but bonus ads (which are directly added my account ballance) are not enough. i mean only one or two ads daily cost 0.0005 are not enough. Even sometimes i don't receive any of them.
DomingoX6
Posts: 613
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:11 pm
Location: Venezuela

Re: Why daily ad issues have been reduced?

Postby DomingoX6 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:52 pm

ameer124 wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:01 pm
DomingoX6 wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:44 pm
ameer124 wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:33 pm
I have not been receiving daily bonus ads. anyone else having same problem?
Which ads do you mean exactly?
I have been receiving 8 bap ads daily which is ok. but bonus ads (which are directly added my account ballance) are not enough. i mean only one or two ads daily cost 0.0005 are not enough. Even sometimes i don't receive any of them.
Cash ads are sent from monday to friday. You can see how much is sent daily here: viewforum.php?f=5

If you want bigger ads, you have to reach higher BAP groups.

Return to “Introduce yourself”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest