Purchase bulk ads from same payment processor by mistake

taslimabegum244

Purchase bulk ads from same payment processor by mistake

Postby taslimabegum244 » Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:11 am

Hello to everyone.
Me and my sponsor are family members. according to paidverts support, there is no problem of referral between family members, using same IP address or using same device to login and view ads. But There is a restriction to use same payment processor for buying bulk ads, deposit or withdraw money. Unfortunately by mistake I use my sponsor payment processor to buy bulk ads few days ago.
I don't know It is the main reason or not, But I cannot view either paid ads or BAP ads. Whenever I want to view ads and click the 'View ads' button, I automatically logged out with a message That 'which page you requested is for members only'. I need to login again but also cannot view ads. This is happening from last 2 days.
Noted that, My account balance and BAP are reducing everyday because of some tax or something according to paidverts policy. And I use mobile browser to earn from paidverts.
Thanks in advance.
DomingoX6

Re: Purchase bulk ads from same payment processor by mistake

Postby DomingoX6 » Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:00 pm

taslimabegum244 wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:11 am
Hello to everyone.
Me and my sponsor are family members. according to paidverts support, there is no problem of referral between family members, using same IP address or using same device to login and view ads. But There is a restriction to use same payment processor for buying bulk ads, deposit or withdraw money. Unfortunately by mistake I use my sponsor payment processor to buy bulk ads few days ago.
I don't know It is the main reason or not, But I cannot view either paid ads or BAP ads. Whenever I want to view ads and click the 'View ads' button, I automatically logged out with a message That 'which page you requested is for members only'. I need to login again but also cannot view ads. This is happening from last 2 days.
Noted that, My account balance and BAP are reducing everyday because of some tax or something according to paidverts policy. And I use mobile browser to earn from paidverts.
Thanks in advance.
Hello!

When you log in, check the "Remember me" box, maybe that will solve the problem.

And the BAP tax is applied to everybody, everyday. If you want to avoid it, you have to buy at least 1 Bulk Ad campaign every 14 days.

Return to “Problems and Doubts about PV”